Chapter 30 The (Best) Morning After

Chapter 30 ~ The (Best) Morning After

Still in Dylan’s POV…

I have never felt this much desire for any woman.

As soon as I started kissing her, I felt myself burning inside.  The cold water flowing down on us does not help to relieve me of this heat. I turned off the water and concentrated on kissing Cate.

I let my hand travel thru her body, touching her in places I have only imagined doing before. I felt her doing the same thing with her hand while we continue to explore each other’s mouth.

She moaned when my hand reached the soft spot between her thighs. That sound is like fuel added to my already burning self. Her knees gave way and I took her full weight. I lifted her into my arms and carried her to my bed.

I gently laid her down and gazed at her naked, inviting body. I can’t get enough of her. I ran my hand through her entirety, admiring her beautiful form.

Her hand gripped my hair as I kissed the spot behind her ear. I continued on to kiss her neck and her collarbone. I heard her soft panting and the sound drove me over the edge.

I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her hard. I pulled away from our kiss and started paying attention to her breasts. I ran my tongue over one of her nipples and she shivered with pleasure. Her nails dug into my back as my hand reached her sensitive spot again.

Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. I really, really want to take her now but I just realized I didn’t have any condom. I can’t get her pregnant. Sure, I’d love to have plenty of kids with her. But not any time soon.

After a while, she sighed, opened her eyes and looked at me with anticipation. Her blue eyes are now boring into mine from beneath her long lashes. She gripped my hair again and pulled me in for another kiss.

I slowly slipped two fingers in and out of her soft spot and she moaned in my mouth. I pulled away from our kiss just in time to see the sexiest expression I have ever seen in her beautiful face.

She arched her back, giving me better access and view of her breasts. Her hair is splayed all over the pillow. Her eyes are locked with mine. Her lips are partly open with a sexy smirk playing at the corners. Her arm is wrapped tightly around my waist. I also felt her nails scratch and dig at my lower back.

“Dylannn…” She whispered breathlessly followed by another moan. My fingers are still busy working on her.

I am glad she still knows my name. I forgot my own name because of too much excitement and buzzing in my head.

I feel like running over to Chuck’s room and stealing some love glove in his drawer. I am sure he is well stocked. I just don’t want to ruin the moment. I don’t want to leave Cate here.

Plus, she is still drunk. I want her to remember her first. Our first. Our first time together. So, no. I don’t care if I don’t get off tonight as long as she is happy and satisfied.

“Oh…my…” She bit her lower lip and let out another moan. Her back arched again. She just came in my hand. Great job.

I grabbed her hair and kissed her hard. She responded eagerly. If this is a preview of things to come, the future is looking very, very bright for me. I smiled against our kiss. I am one lucky bastard.

I gave her time to breathe and rested my forehead against hers. She is grinning happily but she is slightly blushing. Our gazes are locked but my hand is travelling again. I can’t stop touching her.