Chapter 2

Friday came to quick. I had asked dad to go, he said as long as I'm careful. Of course I'm not to keen on the whole rebel thing but I can try. So with that I put on a pair of black skinny jeans a navy blue tank top and a half black leather jacket. I wore black knee high boots and curled my hair. God I looked so much like mom.

"Come on Georgia we have to go I have to drop you off at Nialls and get Dani for our date," Liam said. I added quick liner and foundation. I was ready.

I ran downstairs, Dad was waiting by the door, with Simon. Simon was staying with Seth and Shuana tonight. They hated parties. So we headed out.

We dropped Simon off at Uncle Lous house. He ran in with his bag. He liked Seth. He was nice to him. We headed onto Nialls where dad told me to behave.

I got out and seen Mark on the lawn  with Layla  Styles. He had the hots for her. Wow, he looked like Matt in so many ways.

Darcy cam to me with Matt on her arm. I smiled. She had the worst liking for him. And he didn't give her the time of day but here they were together at this party. Luna was here also with Brett English.

"Come on party is starting," Matt said as he led Darcy into the house. When I got inside I seen Abraham talking to Brian English. He seemed smitten. We were all older than 14 but this was weird. I never asked his age.

"Dude, we are hanging with an almost adult, he will be 18 in 4 short months," Brian said. So he was 17. I was almost 16.

"Oh cool, I'll be 16 in 2 months," I said. MATT and Mark were born August 20th. Abraham was born the 27th.

"Georgia, hi you made it," He smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Funny I wouldve been the oldest one if you weren't here but I will take second I guess," I laughed. He was wearing white skinny jeans, a black button up and a leather jacket. He was cute.

"Thanks you're  jot so bad yourself," he said. Shoot I said that aloud.

"Thanks," I said. He smiled, again. He got up offering me a hand. I took it and followed him Into the kitchen. He poured us both some coke in a glass.

"I feel like everyone here is more mature than I was at 14 and 15 years old. They even look older," he said. I laughed.

"Oh no, Mark is a lot more immature than his brother," I said. Dakota came in.

"Cousin, and Abraham, what are y'all hiding in here for," he asked. I smiled. He raised a brow, nodded then grabbed a drink and left.

"That's my 1st cousin Dakota, he is my mom's sisters boy he was the first born I didn't know he would be here he's 16 already soon to be 17 in a couple weeks, I think this is is his party but I'm not sure," I said. He nodded.

"So he's second and you're third now," he laughed. I agreed.

"Well I don't think of you as third or second, you should always be treated as first even to a friend," he said causing me to blush.

"Awe so sweet, thank you," I said. He grabbed my hand.

"Come on, let's go mingle," he said.

He was so sweet, he got along with my friends, and by the end of the night he was best friends with Dakota. I think Dakota really liked him. I did too but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"So what brings you to England," I asked him. He signed.

"I moved here about 2 weeks ago, I wanted something different," he said. I nodded....what?

"But you haven't been in school we are on break this week but you missed last week," I said. He chuckled.

"Yes well I am being home schooled by my older brother, but if you're going to school I guess I'll go too," he said. I blushed again.

"What year are you in," he asked.

"I skipped a grade so I'm a junior this year," I said. He nodded to me.

"Awe same as me," he said. I smiled. MATT and Mark were still sophomores but we were in three classes together due to co- class schedules.

"Well, it's getting kinda late and my dad will be here any-"

"GEORGIA ROSELYNN PAYNE."