Chapter 1

Nothing better then a Saturday evening than watching Transformers with your boyfriend by your side. Cuddled together on the couch. His arm around you. Nothing could go wrong. He liked you and you liked him. We've never told each other 'I Love You'. But all that matters is to have someone actually care and look out for you. With some kisses and hugs included. How I wished this could never end. But when you least expect it. It happens. And the worst question came up in my mind.

Will it one day... End?

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" Kendall caressed my cheek. 

I shook my head. Still caught in the question. "How much do you care for me?" i blurted out. And as soon as I did, I regret it. We both knew "care" replaced a much stronger word. 

"Is that what you are really thinking about?" he asked. I saw sadness in his face. 

"Just curious." I bit my lip. 

He took his arm that was around me and wrapped it around my neck pulling me closer to him. His other arm came around wrapped around my waist, pressing me against him and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We sat there kissing for what felt like 20 minutes. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine. 

"More than you can ever imagine." he answered breathlessly. 

While trying to catch my own breath, I nodded. As he pulled me in for a longer one. 

We've done this very often after my mom and dad left for vacations. The house was all to myself. Kendall was worried about me being all alone and he asked if he could move in with me while my parents were out of town. Of course I said yes. But we were keeping all this a secret. If my parents found out they would kill me. 

But we haven't done anything wrong. Kendall and I both agreed to wait until we were married. Or close to.. We've been dating for 4 years now. If we had done something bad we would have done it already....Right? 

He pulled back. "Lets go get something to eat, that its not us." he stood up and gave me his hand, pulling me up. 

"What do you want to eat?" I asked wrapping my arms around him. 

"Chinese sounds good. What do you think?" 

I nodded. "Sounds great." I went into the kitchen and grabbed the keys. "Lets go."

We were in his car waiting for the food. He had called the Chinese restaurant and they told us to wait 10 minutes. They had the best food in all of L.A. everything was freshly made, not taken out of the freezer.

He turned on the radio and a song with a beautiful melody came on. I read the title in the GPS screen installed in the car. The Lonely.

"So what made you think that?" he asked. "About earlier today." he added 

"I was just saying that.." i sighed. "forget it. Its stupid. 

"No, no its not. Never be afraid to tell me what you think." i shook my head, he lifted it up to make me look at him. "What were you thinking about earlier?" 

"Just..", i sighed. "We've been dating for years and I still don't know if..." 

"I love you." he filled in the blank. 

I nodded. And quickly added. "You don't have to say it if you don't mean to! I mean, I understand if you don't." 

He leaned in close towards me and looked my in the eye. "I love you, Christina. More than my own life." and he leaned in and kissed me with as much passion as ever.