00.

Smile.

"So... I've been seeing you through my window," he began, throwing me an adorable smile. I blushed, and willed myself to look up from his lips and meet his eyes.

Big mistake. I gulped as my blue eyes met with his honey colored irises. I slowly nodded in response to his statement, as I lightly bit on my lower lip, still trying to suppress my blush as I curled further into the bench.

He chuckled, and God, did you have to make everything related to him so perfect? His hair, his eyes, his smile, his personality, even him laughing was such a frustratingly perfect sight.

"Not much of a talker, huh?" I just shrugged sadly, looking away fron his face, hiding my face in my pulled up knees. It was nice while it lasted. I wish he would keep talking to me, he is nice. He is amazing. And beautiful. God, is he beautiful.

He probably knows it, but how I wish I could tell him. Tell him how happy he makes me, just with a small smile.

Or, the one where a shy, introverted mute boy living in a boy's hostel falls in love with the new heart-throb and his smile; who is fascinated by the blue eyed boy but sadly the small boy doesn't know it.

[ A/N: I swear to God the next idea I get I'm giving it away to somebody. But hey! This will be a fluffy short Ziall story, with Deaf&Mute!Niall. Short... fluffy, exactly like Imperfectly Perfect! ^_^ Hope the one reading this right now would like to see more. ;) I promise I'll get around to complete it. <3 So vote, comment, the works! :D ]