#34 BSM - Sister?

Request from @Briabee24. I hope this is what you asked for!

This is at the beginning of the seasons I suppose. Sam is 22 and Dean is 26. Their sister is 20.

Third Persons p.o.v:

Sam and Dean were currently on their way back to the motel they were staying in. They had just gotten done with an exhausting hunt.
"Think we should contact Dad to see if he's doing alright?" San asked. Dean looked towards his little brother with a questioning look.
"Since when did you care about if Dad was okay or not?" He asked. Sam glared at Dean.
"Just because Dad and I fight a lot does not mean jack squat on if I care about him or not. He's a controlling dick and could be considered abusive, but he raised us the best he could. Of course he could have made our childhood a hell of a lot better and not treat us like fucking soldiers and nothing more. Anyway, should we?" Sam asked again. Dean was surprised that Sam felt that way about their dad. Why was he surprised? He had no idea.
"Erm, uh, yeah. Yeah we should." Dean responded. Sam rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone. He dialed his fathers number and then put it on speaker. Their dad picked up on the 3rd ring.
"Hello?" He asked. Sam cleared his throat.
"Hey, Dad. Just wanted to tell you that we just got done with the hunt and that we're on our way back to the motel." Sam said. Dean heard his father grunt before responding.
"That's great because I need to tell you guys something. Hurry back." John said before hanging up.
"Well, this ought to be good." Dean grumbled. Sam sighed and looked out the window as Dean drove faster to the motel.

~at the motel~

Dean pulled up to the motel about a half hour later and got out of the car.
"I wonder what Dad needs to tell us." Sam mumbled. Dean grunted in agreement. Dean walked up to the motel door and knocked on it. A few seconds later, the door opened revealing his father. Sam and Dean walked in and then stopped dead in their tracks. There, sitting on the couch, was a girl. She looked about 20 and was very beautiful. Dean's eyebrow raised slightly.
"Sam, Dean, this is Y/N. Your sister." John said. Sam stood in awe. He didn't know he had a sister.
"Well, half sister. Bound to have at least one slip up with a one night stand." John said. Y/N didn't look up from the floor. Sam walked to her and crouched down beside her.
"I'm sure my - well, I guess our dad - here told you who we were. I can sense you're a little intimidated and uncomfortable, but don't worry. We won't hurt you and we'll try our damnedest to keep you safe." Sam said softy. Y/N looked up with a small smile.
"Thank you." She whispered.
"Sammy, stop being a sap." Dean moaned in annoyance. Sam looked to his brother with a glare.
"Real men are saps, Dean. Real men cry." Sam fired back. Dean's eyes went dark and he launched himself at his little brother.
"That's it, little brother!" Dean yelled. Sam and Dean wrestled while their father and sister watched and laughed each time Sam would beat his brother. Soon after that excitement, Y/N told them - Sam and Dean - what happened and why she was there because she had already explained it to John. She had tracked John down due to her mothers' supernatural death. Sam and Dean hoped their father would be less strict and overbearing with their little sister than he was with them. She didn't need to be broken at such a young age being only 6 years younger than Dean and 2 years younger than Sam. Maybe life would be better with a female in the family. Sometimes happiness comes in odd ways.

A/N:

Ugh! This was terrible!!! I apologize greatly and will rewrite this if you want!!