#27 BSM - Part 1: Left Behind

I'm going to try and do a BSM for once...... I always really liked them for some reason. This will probably be longer than usual.

Y/N p.o.v:

You just got back from a hunt with your brothers, Sam and Dean. You saved Sam's ass once again, but did he or Dean thank you? No. From the minute you were born, you knew they never wanted a sister. You knew your father, John, didn't want a daughter, too. How did you know this? You knew this because when it came to hunting with your family, they always left you behind or forgot about you. You've almost died on multiple occasions because of this. You walked into the bunker and went to your room. You thought back to the hunt and saving Sam.

~flashback(?)~

You chopped the vamps head off, saving your older brother from getting killed. You collapsed on your hands and knees from exhaustion. Dean ran over to you and Sam.
"You alright, Sammy?" Dean asked. Sam nodded.
"Yeah. I'm good." He replied. Dean held out a hand and Sam grabbed it. They walked away from you without even asking you if your were okay. It hurt, but you were quite used to it.

~flashback(?) over~

You threw your duffle bag by your dresser and walked to your bed, kicking your shoes off on the way to it, and climbed in. You pulled the covers over your body and closed your eyes. Not 3 minutes later did you hear a flutter of wings. Cas was always checking up on you and making sure you were okay because he knew about how your brothers left you behind and forgot about you. You could say he was your 'guardian angel.' You opened your eyes and tiredly looked over to where he was standing.
"Hey, Cas." You whispered. His eyes were filled with concern for you.
"Have you eaten today? Are you okay? Are you hurt? Do you need me to heal you? Did Sam and Dean forget about you again?" Cas bombarded you with questions. You sat up with a grunt. You took a deep breath.
"Yes, I've eaten today. I'm fine. No, I'm not hurt. You don't need to heal me. Yes, Cas, they forgot about me again, but its fine. I'm used to it." You answered. Cas sighed and strolled over and sat down next to you.
"You can't let this go one any longer, Y/N. I can see how much this hurts you. You shouldn't have to go through this." Cas said. You looked away. Tears threatened to spill, but you forced them back.
"Cas, its fine. I promise." You whispered and looked back at him with a smile. Really, it was. You were so used to them not giving a crap about you, that you didn't really mind it at all anymore. Occasionally, there would be a day where it all caught up with you, but to you, it was normal. Cad sighed again and then disappeared. You rolled your eyes and then lied back down, drifting off to sleep.

~one month later~

You were on your way to the doctors because you had been throwing up a lot lately and your hair was falling out. Cas tried to heal you, but it wouldn't work. You were almost to the doctors now. Cas appeared in the passengers seat. You weren't startled. You were now used to him doing it. You looked at him from the corner of your eye.
"You need something, Cas?" You asked.
"You left without saying anything. I got worried." Cas answered. You rolled your eyes.
"I'm going to the doctors. I need to figure out what's wrong with me." You told him.
"Oh. Pray to me when you find out what it is." And with that he vanished. You shook your head and pulled into the parking lot to the doctors office. You parked and then got out, locking your car as you walked into the building. You entered and went to the counter to sign in. (Idfk what you do when you walk in. All I know is that you go to the counter in the waiting room, sign papers and shit, give it back to them, and then wait until your name is called. Well, that's what we do in the U.S.) You were finished with filling out the papers and you gave them back to the counter lady. After about 15 minutes of waiting, your name was called. You got up and walked with the doctor. He weighed you and measured your height. After that, he brought you to a small room with a bed/ seat type thing with paper on it. He told you to sit down on it. You did as he said and looked around the room.
"So, Y/N. What seems to be the problem?" He asked. You took a deep breath.
"Well, lately, I've been getting really sick and my hair has been falling out. This has been going on for almost a week and a half." You explained. The doctor nodded.
"Well, we'll run some tests and see if we can find out what's wrong with you and see if we can cure it." He said. You nodded.

~after some tests~

The doctor can back with a sour face. You looked at him with worry and confusion.
"I'm sorry to say this, but, Y/N, you have stage 4 cancer. We can give you chemo, but there's no telling if you'll live through it." The doctor said. You stared at him in shock. You had cancer. You might die. You sorted this out through your head before nodding slowly.
"Okay." You whispered. You didn't know how to respond to that.
"Come back every 2 weeks so we can treat you." He directed. You nodded and hopped off of the bed/seat type thing.
"I'll see you in 2 weeks, I guess." You said and then left. You walked out of the tiny room and out of the office. You walked to your car and unlocked it. You got in and shut the door. You sat there for about 30 minutes until you had finally came to realize that you were dying. It wasn't until a few seconds later, you were sobbing. You buried your head in your hands. What would you tell your brothers? Would you even tell them? It's not like they'd care. The thought of telling them and them just shrugging it off like it was nothing, cut you deeper than any knife could. You stayed there for a long time, crying, getting all of the emotions you kept in for so long, out. It took you a while before you calmed down enough to start driving back to the bunker. You made it to the bunker in less than 20 minutes. You got out of your car, locking it before heading inside. You passed your brothers, who were watching TV, and went to your room. You shut your door and sat on your bed. You buried your head in your hands again, but instead of crying, you prayed to Cas. A moment later, you heard the familiar sound of fluttering wings. You looked up at Cas with glossy eyes.
"Y/N? What's wrong?" He asked. You buried your head into the palms of your hands again and let out a broken sob. You felt arms around you, trying to comfort you.
"I'm dying, Cas. I have stage 4 cancer. I might die." You said in a hurt filled whisper. Cas didn't say anything. He couldn't. His best friend, the one he cared for the most, was dying of cancer.
"I'm so sorry, Y/N." He whispered. You shook your head and continued to sob. After hours of crying, you finally fell asleep.

~months later~

You had 5 days left to live. You were in the hospital, hooked to several machines. Cad visited you everyday. Your brothers, they still didn't know you had cancer. They didn't know you were in the hospital. They didn't know you were going to be dead in less than a week. You heard a flutter of wings. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Cas at the end of your bed. You smiled at him. It always made you happy when he came by to see you.
"H-hey, Cas." You greeted in hoarse whisper. Cas smiled sadly at you.
"Hello, Y/N." He said softly. You started to cough. Cas was quick to be by your side. He grabbed the bucket that was by your side and held it up to your mouth, just in case. You coughed a few more times, but didn't throw up thankfully. He put the bucket back on the table and pulled up a chair to sit in.
"C-Cas, if it's n-not t-too much, I th-think I'm read-dy for Sam an-nd Dean to kn-now what's wr-rong w-with me." You said in a stuttery voice. Cas looked at you.
"Are you sure that that's what you want?" He asked. You nodded your head. Cas sighed and stood up. He pressed his lips to your forehead.
"I'll be back." He said and then disappeared. You closed your eyes in hopes to get some rest. The way you slept was kind of confusing. One week, you sleep that entire week and the next, you don't sleep at all. It had been a few minutes and Cas still wasn't back. You almost drifted off to sleep when you heard talking outside your door.
"This is Y/N's room?" A gruff voice asked. It was Dean. Your brothers decided to come after all. Your lips twitched a little.
"Yes." Another voice said. That was Cas. You heard a knock.
"C-come in-n." You commanded hoarsely in a stutter. The door opened and 3 tall men came through the door. Cas walked to your side and sat down in the chair he had pulled up earlier. You looked over at your brothers who stared at you. You smiled at them. You really thought that they wouldn't come.
"Y/N? I-is that really you?" Sam asked in a whisper. Your smile widened.
"I-it's real-ly me, Sa-am." You answered.

A/N:

Part 2 will be in Cas p.o.v. from when he popped into your room up until he brings Sam and Dean to the hospital. Then part 3 will be what you do for your last days being alive. Part 3 will probably be short than the other parts. Idk. Part 2 will be in between short and long. Irdk