#12 Dean - Part 2: Leaving

Y/N p.o.v:

Its been 4 years since you left the Winchesters. You didn't even bother to change yourself since then. Ever since you left, you started to hunt. You do, however, have a job to support you. You have a small apartment and a simple life. Well, apart from the constant death you saw and monsters that needed to be killed. You love your life. Sure, it gets a bit lonely, but you don't mind. At least you're happy. Right? Wrong. You have those days where everything eventually catches up to you. The night you left Sam and Dean. The night you left the one guy who you ever truly loved and him to share the same feelings. You work extra shifts at work or hunt extensively to get over the crippling depression that eats at you. You don't eat a lot and it's hard for you to sleep. Nightmares just seem to never want to leave you. The severe anxiety of having to wake up the next day, alone and scared of what would become of that day. The terrifying, yet consuming thoughts of everything that's ever been said to you. At work you get called many names. Just like when you were in school. But most of the names you get called don't mean much. You sleep around, so you must be a slut. You ignore people and you're cold hearted, so you must be a bitch. It's 2017. Everyone needs a label. This never bothered you though. They were right. Everyone was. All of this made you become a selective mute. (when she gets guys, she talks but after she stops. I think y'all know how being a selective mute is) You were currently sitting on your couch, staring at nothing, messing with the hem of your sweater. You planned to go out on a walk, but something in your mind stopped you. You jumped when you heard a knock on your door. You took a deep breath before standing up. You looked down at yourself to make sure you looked presentable. You were wearing a long, soft sweater of the color light gray and black leggings. You had put on very little makeup today. Only some mascara.

You walked to the door and looked through the peek hole and gasped

You walked to the door and looked through the peek hole and gasped. There stood Dean Winchester. You didn't see his brother. You unlocked your door and opened it slowly.
"Y/N? Oh, my God! I didn't think that- I mean- Jesus, can I come in?" Dean asked. You nodded silently. Dean strolled through the door and looked around. You shut the door and then headed to your couch. You sat down and stared at the wall.
"Y/N?" Dean called. You looked at him. His brows were furrowed and he looked concerned.
"Are you okay?" He asked. You faked a smile and nodded.
"Are you gonna talk or something?" He asked. You stared at him. Dean stared at you until he put the pieces together.
"Oh. You're-?" He didn't want to say anything else, afraid of saying the wrong thing. You nodded. Dean looked down as he pondered over that.
"Can you get a notebook or your phone so we can communicate?" He asked. You hesitated before nodding. You stood up and went to your room to grab your phone. You grabbed it and just as you were about to walk out, Dean came in.
"Nice apartment." He commented. You shrugged. You opened up your phone and went to notes.
'Why are you here?' You typed. You showed it to him. Dean sighed and looked you straight in the eyes. You had the urge to look away, but you didn't.
"Because I miss you. I love you still to this day. I regret for not listening to you. I want you to come back, Y/N. To me and Sam. Come home." Dean pleaded. His candy green, apple colored eyes showed no sign that he was lying. All they showed was truth. You started to type.
'You have to take me on hunts. I miss you too, Dean, but I hunt now. Accept it. Please. I love you too. I never stopped. I'll come back, but I hope you know that it won't be easy for me. I haven't been doing so good lately. I'd like to talk about it, but that's for another time.' You showed it to him. Dean started to smile and he looked up at you with bright eyes.
"Really? You'll come back?" He asked. You nodded. Dean walked towards you and picked you up like you weighed nothing. He spun you around in absolute joy. You smiled widely and laughed. It had been a really long time since you've laughed. Dean slowed to a stop and set you down.
"God, I missed you, Y/N." He said breathlessly. You didn't stop smiling.
"I missed you too, Dean." You whispered. Dean pulled you to his chest and squeezed you tight.
"It's been a really long time since I've heard your voice." Dean said. You giggles softly into his chest.
"I know." You said. Then, Dean pulled away slightly, but only to press his lips to yours ever so softly. At first the kiss was small, gentle, and very meaningful. But then it grew bigger and more intense. Dean tasted tentatively with his tongue as he traced it across the bottom of your lip. The caress of his lips seemed so soft. It had been a while since you've kissed someone and meant it. Your soft lips parted and you let Dean's tongue touch your own. You let yourself sink deeper into this kiss and allowed your tongue to dance vividly with Deans. But soon enough, Dean ended the kiss. He pressed his forehead to yours, catching his breath just like you. You softly laughed, slightly breathless.
"I love you. I always will." Dean said in a quiet voice. You smiled.
"I love you too." You whispered.

A/N:

Was it okay?