#11 Dean - Part 1: Leaving

Y/N p.o.v:

You were so tired of the boys always leaving you to go on hunts. You were capable of hunting the sons of bitches. But Dean thought otherwise. You and him have been together for a few years now and all Dean has done was keep you from doing the thing that helped you numb the pain of your parents death. Of course he didn't know that because every time you tried to tell him, he'd just ignore you. You paced around the room in anger. You stopped when you finally decided to just leave them. You'll get a ride with someone and go to Bobby's old place. You got your stuff together and made sure your GPS was off. You opened the door only to see Dean.
"Where do you think you're going?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. You frowned at him.
"Leaving." You said. Hurt flashed upon his face in one big wave. You pushed him out of the way and walked towards the side of the road. You were halfway there when someone grasped your wrist abruptly stopping you. You tore your hand away and looked at the person who tried to stop you. Of course it had to be Dean.
"Y/N, please don't leave. We can work this out whatever it is. I promise. Just don't leave!" He pleaded. You scoffed.
"You think I haven't tried! All you do is ignore me!" You yelled. Dean had tears in his eyes. You walked away only to be stopped again.
"Please, Y/N." He whispered. You looked away, tears cascading down your cheeks.
"J-Just remember that I love you. Goodbye." You said to him.
"Please don't leave." He pleaded again. You squeezed your eyes shut and let out a broken sob.
"Why can't you just let me go? You're making this so much harder than it should be!" You yelled. You looked back at him. He had tears down his face, too.
"Because I love you too much to let you go that easily." He said.
"Goodbye, Dean." You said again. He grabbed your wrist tightly.
"There ain't no me if there ain't no you." He whispered. You growled in frustration.
"Dammit, Winchester!" You threw yourself at him and sobbed into his chest. You had dropped your stuff on the ground when you threw yourself at him. Dean wrapped his arms around you and rubbed his hand up and down your back to comfort you.
"Let's go back inside and we can talk." He said. You nodded and he let go of you, grabbing your stuff too. You guys went back inside where Sam was sitting at the table on his computer.
"Sam, would you mind going out to get some food?" Dean asked. Sam looked up and saw the way Dean looked at meant that he didn't have a choice.
"Fine." He said with a sigh. Sam grabbed the keys from Dean and left without another word. You heard the Impalas engine start and then fade away. You walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Okay. Let's talk." You said. Dean walked over and sat down next to you.
"Why do you want to leave?" He asked. You sighed.
"Because if I can't hunt with you and all you do is leave me behind, then what's the point in staying where I'm not needed?" You said. You stared at the ground not wanting to see Dean's face.
"Hunting is dangerous, Y/N, and I don't want you to get hurt. I'm trying to protect you." He said. You scoffed.
"You're not protecting me. Being alone all by myself is just as dangerous. Not that you care about that." You said the last part under your breath.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I still think that my parents death is my fault. I could have saved them if I hadn't gone to that stupid party! All I want to do is be with them again. But I don't want to hurt you if I just killed myself. And you leaving for days or weeks at time hurts even worse, so I figured if I left, you wouldn't have to try so hard to keep me safe." You whispered.
"Y/N, I-" you cut him off.
"I'll see you later, Dean." You whispered. You hesitated before getting up off the bed and grabbing your stuff off the table where Dean had set it.
"Don't leave, Y/N. Please." He pleaded. Your hand hovered over the doorknob.
"I'm sorry." You said. And with that you left. No turning back. No second thoughts. You just left.

A/N:

This chapter turned out alright. If you guys want I'll make a part 2.