#76 DDM: Sam - Part 1: I Changed

Request from @i_write_so_what. I hope this is what you asked for!

You're 16

Y/N p.o.v:

You were tired of worrying if your dad was going to come home or not. Your dad was Sam Winchester. Your uncle was Dean Winchester, his brother. Sam never let you hunt and it made you angry. You could handle yourself. You hated school. You didn't like to go there and come home to an empty bunker. You got called a freak and a bitch at school. Sometimes a slut. You were currently in your 4th hour class, which was Math. You tapped your pencil on the desk and waited for the bell to ring. You have planned this day for weeks. You were finally going to run away. You already had a few pairs of clothes packed and some weapons in your book bag for hunting. Your uncle taught you how to defend yourself and all about how to gank the bitches much to your fathers protest, but he did agree with Dean that it would keep you safe if they were away. Suddenly, the bell rung. You stood up and gathered your belongings. You walked out of the classroom and headed to your locker. You grabbed all of your stuff and headed outside. You walked away from your shitty highschool and to your car. You got in and started it. You quickly sped out of that hellhole. You had no idea where you were going, but it was somewhere. Somewhere other than here. You grabbed your phone and dialed your fathers number. It picked up on the 3rd ring.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"I won't be home tonight. I'm spending the night at Cheyenne's house tonight. I already packed some things. We planned this last night." You lied. Your dad sighed.
"Is it alright with her parents?" He asked.
"Yeah." You answered.
"Well, okay. Have a good rest of the day." He said.
"Yep. Bye." You said and ended the call. This would buy you a day. A day to get the hell out of dodge. You turned off your GPS and then stepped on the gas pedal.

~years later~

You have completely changed since the day you ran away. You were now 22; an adult. You were someone different. You were not like the girl you used to be. When you were with your father, you had brown hair and multiple piercings. Now, you have blonde hair and no piercings. You were currently in a motel. You had just gotten done with a hunt. It was a simple hunt. Pack of werewolves were easy. 'Course they didn't really need to be killed. All they were doing was eating animal hearts. Nothing bad exactly, but they were monsters nonetheless. You stepped out of the shower and dried off. Followed by that was getting dressed. You pulled on a black, strapless dress that was very revealing and short enough that if you wore this when you were with your dad or uncle, they'd have made you burn it instantly.

 You pulled on a black, strapless dress that was very revealing and short enough that if you wore this when you were with your dad or uncle, they'd have made you burn it instantly

It fit all your curves and made your ass very noticeable. You zipped up the back of the dress and looked into the body mirror that was hung against the door. You turned and looked at your ass.
"Hmm." You hummed quietly. You pulled it down slightly in the back, making it a little bit shorter in the front.
"Oh well." You said with a sigh. You opened the door and walked out of the bathroom. You walked over to your bed and searched through your bag for your black heels. You rummaged around for a few before finally finding them. You pulled them out and slipped them on.

Then, you strolled back into the bathroom too look at yourself one more time

"This should do." You said to no one. All of a sudden, you heard sharp taps on the motel door. You walked out of the bathroom and told the bed, grabbing your gun that was on it. You went to the door and opened it slowly. You revealed 2 very familiar men. The 2 men you ran away from. The 2 men who always left you wondering if they'd ever come home again. You hid your gun behind your back. You decided to play dumb.
"Who are you?" You asked rudely. Sam was staring at you in awe. Dean looked absolutely pissed.
"You know exactly who the fuck we are, Y/N!" Your uncle growled. You looked down before looking back up with a glare that could kill.
"You're right. I do know who you guys are. Here is a more important question: Why in the hell are you here?" You asked. Dean looked slightly taken aback from your tone.
"You left us, Y/N. You lied and ran away. We thought you were dead. Do you know how long we have been looking for you? How much we've missed you?" Your father asked. You scoffed. You walked back into the room and grabbed the half drunken beer that was on the table. Dean watched as you drank it all. You cleared your throat and spoke.
"I doubt you guys missed me. I mean, I was just a burden. Always asking to go on hunts. Always calling to see if you were okay. Crying when you didn't answer. Such a burden. But then it all stopped as I built my wall. I stopped worrying whether or not if you came home. Never stopped loving or caring. I was just tired of what you both were putting me through. Let alone the shit people said to me at school. God, you guys are such idiots! You were so blinded by saving other people that you couldn't see how I was handling it all. But when you did ask if I was okay, which wasn't very often, I lied and you both couldn't see through it." You said. Sam's brows furrowed.
"What do you mean?" He asked. You rolled your eyes.
"Nothing. Look, I'm going to the bar. If you guys want to continue this stupid conversation, we can do it tomorrow. I have plans tonight." You said. You grabbed your wallet and started for the door, but was stopped by Dean grabbing your arm. You glared at him.
"You're planning on getting really drunk and having a- well, ya know. You're going to do what I do, aren't you?" He asked. You smirked at your uncle.
"We have a winner." You said. You tried to pry your arm from his grasp, but he just tightened his grip.
"What happened to you, Y/N?" He asked. You rolled your eyes and finally ripped your arm from his hand.
"Life. It changed me. I changed. Accept it." You growled and with that, you left.

A/N:

If you want, I will rewrite it.