17-First time.

When Max laid me on the bed.I laid on the bed waiting cheerfully,I was in an optimistic mood.

Max gave me a sexy look and started to unbotton his blue shirt which made him look alluring.

I crawled on the bed and reached where Max was standing."let me help you with the bottom.."

Max allowed me to unbotton his botton on his shirt,while I was undoing the bottoms,Max kept staring at me with wide eyes,his grey eyes became darker,his look made me gasp for air while undoing his button.His eyes were full of lust.He bit his lower lips, trying to resist the temptation.I knew he was tempted to grab me,to have me,to feel me.When I was through with his shirt I could feel his manly chest,I smiled by the thought of me having him.

Max held my arms tightly, knowing so well I had wild thought,his voice thickened.

"Babe,I'm horny.why don't we take this step by step."he kissed me softly sending shivers all over my body.

I understood what he meant but I wanted to act innocently.

"I don't get what you mean?"I brushed my lips off his,making him breath harder and wanting to kiss me more but then I hugged him.

"I mean let's not get into it too soon,I know your a virgin and I don't wanna hurt you......"Wait!wha.....how did he know I'm still a virgin.

I stopped the coll and looked into his grey eyes.

"Jeepers.....What do you mean by that Max?And who tells you I'm still a virgin hah?....."I gave him a severe look.

"Darling....."He grabbed my waist trying not to make this moment weird."you can't hide it from an expert like me,I mean I know girls from how they behave,and according to you,you can't even seduce a guy talkless of handling a guy......."Max said mocking me.

"Ohh now your mocking me hah?"I asked aroused.

"No no darling,I dont mean to do that,but I was just saying"he raised his eyebrows."I'm even sure I'll be the first guy to taste you."Max smirked happily."but this is not how I want you to be,I mean there is a lot of reasons."

"What's the reasons?Max."I asked confused.

"First reason is hmmm...your still 17 and second reason is....your condition,just look at yourself my love, would you like to remember this day like this?"Wait a minute,he called me his love.

I was shock with his words.Does he think I'm still a child?I mean girls of my age have already experienced this,so what is he saying?And besides it's not like as if his forcing me on this or something.

"I'm sure you were not up to my age before you started doing this,so why are you concerned about my age."I asked.He smiled.

"It because I don't want you to later regret it."Max came closer to kiss me on my cheek.

"I'll not!"

"How sure are you?"

"I love you Max,I know I'll never have a reason too."Fuck I said the word love gee.

"I'm glad you trust me."Max looked into my eyes and it felt like as if he touched my heart and captured it."I love you too."he placed his forehead on mine.

His words came back to me.....

Flashback.
"You can't hide it from an expert like me,I mean I know girls from how they behave,and according to you,you can't even seduce a guy talkless of handling a guy."
           End of flash back.

"Max,you didn't tell me you have fucked so many girls before that you now know virgin girls."my voice went down disappointed at this.

"Hahh!Emmm....you know back then when I didn't know you,when I haven't met you,when you were still not in my life.......but now that your with me I promise no more sex with other girls,it's a promise."Max forcefully made me agree to a pinky swear."and by the way I never had a chance to tell you since we weren't that close remember."