27-Hang out.

Max's POV

I need to do something,I just can't allow myself to get married to Fiona,I need to get a plan.A plan to cancel the wedding.Something that can let me have peace back,I need to talk to Terence.Yeah I need to.

Why do I just have to keep staying with someone that likes seducing me all the time,after that night that Fiona was drunk,we haven't been in good conditions.

I walked in to the corridor where I saw my step mom talking on phone.She was looking beautiful as usual,wearing an expensive blue Sari,which made her look dope.Her dream was to be an Indian citizen.She never gets tired of saris,she could always wear the sari 24hrs.

Her wardrobe is mostly filled with Indian expensive saris.The thought makes me wonder atimes,how will it be if she's truly an Indian.

"Mom we need to talk."I grumbled,didn't even mind the fact that she was on a call.

"Mom,now....I need to talk to you?"I spoke abruptly and this made my Mom frown her face putting one of her eyebrows up and the other down,she found an excuse to cut the call.Her face filled with anger."Yes I am listening,what's it you wanna say?"She asked glueing her eyes on me.

"I'm your only son,and this is what you can do best?....You just abandoned me and make me face the problem of marrying Fiona on my own!"I didn't know when I started shouting and this made my mom to shush me.

"Shush don't forget she's around.I mean Fiona.My son,hmmm,my reason why I didn't interfere is because Terence is planning to make your Dad business fall,and that is our only source of income,and if you dont marry Fiona,you won't be able to see me alive again."She rubbed her arms while talking exposing her skin that the sari was covering.

"B-bbut who told you that?"I gave her a questioning hand.

"Your Dad heard it and confirmed it himself,my son,I just want the best for us."Mom forced a smile out.

"Is that the best you two can do.Hahaha!"I laughed out loud holding my stomach."well I guess I'll do something alone by my self, without you... and without a help of a mother."I specified it to my mom.

"Son,don't do something you will regret later."my mom warned me while I walked away.Rude right?Yeah I know,but she pisses me off.

"I'll need to call Austin now."I said out as I was walking to my room.

                  *****************
After the talk with Austin,I was informed that Middle high school's prom was next week Friday,and Austin really begged me to come.I didn't hesitate,infact I agreed I'll come without him even bothering to beg.I know my reason and I'm sure you also know,I mean I really miss my Queen,so I'll surely come for the prom,at any cost.

"Who are you talking to?"A familiar voice from behind questioned.I looked back to find out that Fiona was leaning on the door,crossed leg,and with her hands being folded below her boobs.She gave me a serious look.Calm down Max,calm down.

"Where you here all the time listening?Well I actually just called my friends that are in Chicago,they asked me of how I'm coping with my school so far here and I told them it was okay,then we said some boys stuff,that's it."I immediately told her everything she needed to hear because I knew she would start asking many questions.So I was hoping for no more questions.

"Oh okay nice."Fiona immediately entered the room and grabbed her phone and then went out without saying a word.

Pff such a weirdo.

                 ****************
Daniella's POV.

"James!Dan!we are ready."I reached out to James waiting hesitantly with Amelia and Phoebe.

"I'm coming sis!"they both shouted out loud.

"Jinx."I shouted out loud making my brothers come down the stairs queitly,with innocent eyes.This made me and my besties laugh hard.

"Okay okay....."I called their names thrice making the spell break,and they talked fast blaming me for calling them at the same time.

"Let me call the others to meet us at the cafe,then from there,we all go to the shopping mall together."Jas suggested.

We all agreed.

                ******************
Now we were at the shopping mall.It took us about 5minutes to find parking spaces.The mall was the biggest shopping mall in town and it had alot of expensive shops.

"Now boys,if you may excuse us,we need to go to our separate malls."Amelia stretched her hands to the other angle of the mall.

"Yes,Amelia's is right,give us some privacy."Phoebe agreed with Amelia and stretched her hand as well.

"Girls don't be mean."Jas said showing us how cute he wanted to be when pleading.

"Pff,girls are silly!"Austin said out loud.rollig his eyes.

"Nah,its just that they're weird."John said while putting his hand in his pocket.

"Guys,Just let us leave them."Dan suggested.

"Yes,please can you,we don't want you guys to spoil the show for us."I said hoping they understood what I meant."and yes when we are through one of us will call you."

"Okay."the boys all said it together in unity then Dan gave Phoebe a quick kiss.

"And yeah almost forgot,please make sure your money is with you all."I said hoping there won't be objection.

Everyone gave a positive reply.

                 *****************
"We came out laughing and this made the boys confused.They asked us what was the source of the laughter and we all told them,making us speak like barbarians.And you know as they usually say.Barbarian speaks in thousands,we couldn't hear each other,but as for the boys,their seriousness made them understand.

When they heard everything,it made them laugh and made us not just to laugh,but to wep in tears making us inpossible to laugh more harder.

We all  hope and hoped for the better soon,and we couldn't wait for prom's date,but what can we do.As we left the mall.I followed Jas,Phoebe followed Daniel and Amelia followed the other boys."Girls we chat later on the group icon,okay?"I reached out to Amelia and Phoebe which were at different cars in the parking garage."Sure".
"Okay."We all waved and went to our various places.

Hey!Target votes 65 and Comment 45 for this chapter.Dont forget to like this chapter.As I always say,your support always motivates me and I hope you will continue to support me.Thanks love you from Temiashmar.