32-Hotel.

Max hasn't arrived yet,it's been up to an hour I've been waiting for him,I can't believe he just left me alone in the hotel room.Where are others as well?I haven't even seen any one  yet.I'll have to call Max.

"His not picking,ouff."before I could sit on the bed back,someone was at the door.

"It's Max!"I said hissing as I quickly went to open the door,I didn't hesitate to look at the person first,instead I went ahead and questioned him."W-why.........Emmmm......"I tucked my hair behind my ears,gee I'm too forward.

"Sorry Miss,it's the waiter,I just came to give you your breakfast that was sent by Max Golden."

I felt so ashamed of what I did earlier,"ohh thanks you can drop it on the table...."

The waiter nodded and entered the room with the trolly of food and gently arranged the plates for me."Emmm do you know where he is?"I asked worriedly.

"No Miss,the last time I saw him was at the reception."he stood patiently waiting for me to give him a go ahead to leave.

"Okay,you may leave."I sat down roughly,using my mouth to blow my hair that became rough overnight.

"MAXX YOU'RE MEAN!"I shouted out loud.Making myself sound like a frustrated child.I duck my head on the white pillow trying to hold myself from crying but I eventually did.

                    *******************
Max's POV.

I felt so sad when I saw the look on Ella,telling her everything in details made me regret it,surely it's a good thing,but this time wasn't the best time.Its a promise which I needed not to break but what will I tell her if she asked me further questions like whether we slept in the same bed,whether I was once wanting her."Gee!"I stood there hopelessly then bit my looser lip.

Should I go back to her or I should let her relax a little.Maybe I'm just being silly.Let me go back to the room,I'm sure she will be angry with me for leaving her,but I think that's the best option.As I was thinking someone tapped me from the back.

I looked back and it was James."Dude what's up?Did you sort out everything with my sis?"he held my shoulder concerned.

Wait wait did he just say sis?"What do you mean by sis?"I smiled."when did you start having a sister?don't tell me you wish to have a sister like Ella."I turned back to face him then gave him a questioning look.

James then smiled."ohhh sorry you weren't there when the incident happened, actually I'm Ella sister....."James explained everything and I stood there just shocked.

"Hey...why aren't you saying a thing?"he called my name twice before I could say something.

"Wow I've missed alot,I'm happy for you."I smiled and hugged him.

"Yeah alot.Now go take care of Ella by 12 we are all leaving okay?"James kept his hand on his pocket as he left without me saying a word.

            *************************
Daniella's POV.

I was meditating when I heard the door knock.I stood up thinking it was the waiter that wanted to pack the plates,so I opened and when I was about to talk,it happened that it was Max,one of his hand was occupied with a bunch of roses,and the other was with a pack of chocolates.

I stood there not wanting to blink due to the way he looked charming,even though I was planning to get angry with him,I couldn't,his eyes alone made me shiver.

As we kept on staring at each other,Max opened his mouth to say something but I decided to go back to my bed and switch on the TV leaving him at the door step.It seems I left him dumbfounded,I used my side view to watch him,he kept on staring at me,after some minutes he cleared his throat to say something.

"Emmm I bought this for you princess because I know you may be angry with me,but forgive me."his mood changed,he entered and closed the door behind him.Like nothing happened earlier.

"Thanks."I took it from him,smelling the roses and smiled.

"Aren't you eating your breakfast?"Max pointed at the breakfast that was on the table.

"I'll eat later."I ignored his sympathy for me.

"It's cold already,should I call the waiter to warm the food?"he runs his hand through his hair expecting me to say yes.

"No thanks,it's alright I'll eat it like that."I grabbed the food and started eating the Lebanese bread with hamus(Lebanese dish) although the tea was already cold,I didn't bother to tell Max.

"Should I feed you?"Max insisted.

"No thanks,I can feed myself."I dipped the bread in my mouth.

"Hmmm Okay when you are through,go and bath and dress because by 12noon we are all leaving and I also have an outing for you."Max removed his shirt heading to the bathroom to bath.Wow his killing even when I'm still angry.

"Okay,I will."I said while eating.

Ey up!Don't forget to press that vote button,and I'm always there for your comments.Love from Temiashmar.