31-Explanation.

Yesterday was the best day of my life,I had my best day ever.Max took care of me,he made sure I enjoyed every moment of last night,after he had the night with me,he made sure I slept before he did.

Now it's morning.I'm on the bed, sleeping beside Max,he looks handsome even when his asleep,he looks sexier than ever,it's been months and it's looks like it's been years.Yesterday was the day that I knew that no girl will not wish for a guy like Max to be their life partner.He has everything that completes a guy.

I was about standing when I noticed I was still on bed naked.As I stood up, something,someone stopped me.

It was Max!He was awake?

"W-wh-where you awake all through?"

"Nah,but I couldn't resist you,so when you stood up,I had to drag you back to me so you won't leave me."Max yawn and pinned me on the bed."Stay alittle."

"Hey....Max I'm not going anywhere..."I assured him.

"Yes you are."he yawned again.

"No I'm not."I rested my head on the bed.

"You are!"

"No I'm not!"

"You are baby..."Max went on top of me.Jee his hot and sexy,I could feel his body all over me.

"C-ca-can I please leave?"I looked deep in his eyes.

"Are you shy baby?"he drew closer making me feel his breath.

"N-no...."I nodded.

"Okay you can leave."he got up from me.

As I was about adjusting to get up.Max held my wrist"Are you still naked?"he sounded surprised.

"Emmm yeah?"I asked confused.

"You miss my stuff right?"he asked with a smirk.

"I don't get you Max."I said shyly.

"You should darling,I miss yours though,so before I free you,let me have one round with you."Max tried to remove the cover clothe from me but I stopped him.

"What's wrong?"Max said with a confused look.

"You have to explain why you left middle high school and why you travelled."I poke his chest playfully."first."

Max stood up and hissed.I knew it's wasn't the right time,I totally spoilt his mood.But I needed to know everything and besides he promised to explain today.

We spent some moment silently and then I asked one more time"Can you tell me the reason?....."

I waited for another minute until he turned around,bent and faced me in the eye where I was sitting down on the comfortable hotel bed.

"I'll tell you everything in details."After Max told me how his father forced him to get married soon to Fiona and other stuff.I freezed,I was shocked....Is that really what happened?

"Are you satisfied now Daniella?"Max stood and inhaled a deep breath,then hissed in fraustration."I'm leaving for a walk,I'll be back soon."he didn't bother to look at me.I was just on bed still shocked with everything he said.

Hey....sorry I know that I haven't updated for long due to my exam,but I hope I'm not to late to post this chapter?

Don't forget to like, comment and vote because your support means alot.Love from Temiashmar.