42.Bro talk.

Daniella's POV

It's been four days I haven't heard from Max,I tried his number several times but it has been switched off,I went to John and Austin's place to confirm if Max has met them but they were like he has gone with his father for business deals.

But that doesn't mean he shouldn't inform me,as I was about getting my phone from the bed stand,my besties came in.

"Gosh,you girls are spoilt simple knock you couldn't knock,what if I was with Max."I said jokingly.

Cindy was like it doesn't matter they would just simply excuse them self.

And we all laughed.

"Well,have your sits,I've been expecting you girls since 9am."I sat down while they did.

"Yes actually we went to visit my aunt."Amelia said while she removed her jacket.

"What's up hope no prob?"I asked concerned.

"Well no not really,we went there because Amelia needed to give her aunty some food her mother made."Phoebe said.

"Oww okay."I smiled lightly.We all chatted alittle until Phoebe noticed my mood.

"What's wrong with you Ella,your smile hadn't been genuine."She said with worries and the others looked at me with confusion.

"Well I havent heard from Max since that morning he left."I smiled again.

"Wow,what do you mean by that,you mean since the day he left that morning?"Cindy asked.

"Yes babe." I looked more worried.

"Why is Max always like this? Can't he stopped all this unnecessary giving of headache?"Phoebe looked worried too.

"Well I asked his friends John and Austin and they were like he went somewhere with his father for business deals."

"Ohh and that doesn't mean he shouldn't inform you...."Phoebe got angry.

Amelia's POV

Ohh no they are talking about Max and I cannot tell them what's happening,I feel Ella's pain,I've got to make them understand it's not his fault.

"Well,girls don't conclude quickly,you don't know where he is,there may not be network or something,you don't even know if they have stolen his phone or something,so don't conclude so easily."I said in hope that they would agree to it and I'll not have to explain further.

"Yes I think Amelia's right."Cindy agreed with me.

"Fine okay,yes Ella Amelia has a point."Phoebe agreed.

"Hmmm I'll try to believe that is it."Ella felt a little relieved.

"Yes girls we would need to prepare for an outing next..."I said and that is how we all forgot about the topic of Max,gosh this will be soo painful when Ella knows the truth.

Austin's POV.

John and I were preparing breakfast when we heard the door bell rang.

"Who could that be?"I asked John."it's just 10am."

"Bro we won't know until we see."he said."let me go and check."he walked to the door and peeped through the door hole.

"Ohh guys!"he quickly opened while I tried seeing who was that from the kitchen side."what a pleasant surprise."I saw James and Daniel entering in.

"Yes bruh,we decided to come visit."James said.

"As a surprise visit."Daniel added.

"Well we'll bros."I quickly hugged them."You are welcome."

"But you would shorten our ration."Austin said pitily while the both brothers looked confused.

"We were actually making breakfast and we didn't cook extra so that was what he meant."I explained better as we all went to the kitchen.

"Wow it truly smells nice,but luckily we just finished eating some donuts so we are okay."Daniel said while James nodded in agreement.

              ***********************

After eating John and I packed the dishes and washed them while we continued talking until James mentioned Max's name I noticed that we haven't actually told James and Daniel.

I looked at John's face,like he read my mind,he gave me a go ahead to tell him.

"Guys,we've got something to say."I sat at the kitchen counter and pointed at John and I.

They both looked surprised.

"What's that?"Daniel asked while James adjusted his sitting position to face is very well.

"Well........"I narrated everything"and he gave Sam the chain but she later on gave it to me because she's not sure if she would be around to give her later,so I'll try to give it to Amelia soon before the day of his marriage,she needs to give Ella herself since they are best friends."I sighed while the rest did the same.

"Well I'm speechless."James said.

"So this is what Max has been facing?"Daniel said in sympathy.

And we all nodded positively.

"I feel hurt for her."James said sadly and we all kept silent until Daniel asked.

"So no street fighting again?"Daniel asked.

"Yes bruh."John breathe out loud."no more fighting,we've quit,if Max can quit then we would too cause his our leader so we keep it cool."John explained to Daniel.

"I wish we had a solution to this."James added.

"Well we wanted to think of one but Max disagreed with that so we couldn't help."I said innocently.

Good morning all over the world,it's 3:51am here and I just made sure to finish another chapter.Count down for 8more chapters to complete this story.I love y'all.Stay bless.