49.Sam's closeness

Fiona's POV

After the intro and eventually the wedding it took me months before I forgave Henry(Fiona's boyfriend known to be her husband now.)Well I couldn't have still hold grudges with him because the child I'm carrying in my belly really gave me a hard time and it was Henry all along that helped me.Henry has became more handsome and sweet,it made me start loving him.

Now it has reached the 9th month anytime from now I'm expecting the baby boy and I've bought everything for the baby especially things that have blue on them since the doctor have assured us it's a boy everyone seemed to be happy.

Henry just got back from work when I noticed a sharp pain and yes my water broke."ohh no, Henry!It's time it's time!"

Henry quickly drop his suitcase and picked his car keys and started guiding me to the car.

As we arrived at the hospital I was always in hell I called on Henry as they laid me to take me to the labour
room when I heard Henry's last words."Don't worry sweetheart you will be alright."

               ***********************
Max's POV

We are all at my house and Sam was there,she has really built a close bond with all of us,being Daniel's best friend was a good thing cause she knew him from a to z,no one could tolerate him fully than she does.

Well we were drinking wine and then Sam abruptly pused the movie."guys I need to tell you something."everyone seemed confused and I farrowed my eyebrows"what is it tell us."I spoke.

"Okay well I'll go straight to the point,well Austin and I are getting married in two months time."She clapsed her hands waiting for our replies.

We all seemed surprised asking how did their friendship lead to strong love and it happened that we were all just there when they were doing their love stories for 8months.

We all congratulated them and we started talking about the wedding and all the preparation that will be on ground.

Daniella's POV

Everything just took us by surprise it seems we are all growing fast,he manage,they are already thinking of marriage to spend the rest of their lives with eachother,well it's not like I'm not happy for them but we are all growing fast and it was just like yesterday we met eachother.My parents loved Max and Max's parents loved me too and they always call me more than even Max.hahaha kinda funny I laughed slightly as I heard Max call on me.

"I'm coming."I quickly stood and sat beside him to browse on the clothes and color codes we would all like to wear on that day.

After about three hours of suggesting and bringing ideas we all agreed to wear peach and black that day.

That's because Sam loved peach and Austin liked black,and it's really going to be a nice combination the bridal girls and best lady will be on peach dinner gown and the groom's men and best man will be on a peach suit and black shirt with a peach tea and a black shoes.

"Lovely that's going to make sense!"Amelia said in satisfaction as we started talking about the bridal shower.

One more chapters to go.Thanks for reading don't forget to like and comment.I love y'all.