45.Succesful plan.

As we arrived,the event center turned out to be really planned out well,there was a church next to it,the church owned the center.

The chairs were decorated the tables were filled with small chops,well it looked pleasing to the eyes.

As we came in we were welcomed by some host and since I was the groom's sister they directed us to special sits.

"Well,you guys should seat at that corner so that Max won't quickly soit you guys especially Daniella."I escorted them to the back before I left to check on Max.

Daniella POV

Gosh what if Cindy's plan did not work,that means I'll have to watch Max get married right in front of my eyes and I won't be able to stop them.

As we waited patiently for Cindy Amelia started giving a bad comment about the decorations which looked ironically.

I wish I was the one in Fiona's shoe gosh it's going to be a hard day today but on the brighter side I'm glad my parents allowed me to travel since I was safe with my brothers.

Max POV

"I wish I can run away from this mess."immediately I said that,I heard the door open behind me,I turned to check fortunately it was Cindy.

"Gosh Cindy today is a nightmare,I wonder how Daniella is coping today,I wish I can see her one last time."

Cindy quickly hugged me."don't worry about a thing."she said while she left my hug and smiled.

"What do you mean don't worry,then what else should I worry about?"I asked confused.

"God will lead you on what to do."he tapped my shoulder.

"Wha...."before I could asked her what she meant the door opened behind us it was our parents.

"Okay buckle up it's time."my dad said.

Cindy POV

I can't really tell him our plans but I know this will work out well I'm sure of that.

He looked confused and sad,he looked weak.This was my first time I've seen Max this way,he looked helpless and in regret most especially with pain.

I followed mom,dad and Max behind them, Mom really dressed gorgeously today especially with her makeup.

As we entered the center I quickly turned to see Daniella's face expression damn it tears were piling on her eyes.

I could see the haste she had for me to execute my plan.

Everything was going according to plan when the bride came in.

Fiona looked bright and flawless with her appearance,she wore the most expensive bridal gown in town and her makeup and hair were made by the latest fashion spa.

Everything on her looked expensive.I looked at Max to see his expression but he dare not give her a smile.

            **********************

After 15mintues of the arrival of Fiona the priest did everything they normally do during wedding ceremony.

They ask them the question they normally ask, before Max could say "yes,I do."It took him some minutes to think about it before saying yes and when it was the bride's time she said yes within a second.

"Now who doesn't agree with this two bee couples marriage,you better object now or forever be silent."the priest said and immediately I stood to object, immediately John,James, Phoebe,Daniel, Austin, Amelia and finally Daniella also rose up to object their marriage.

Everyone looked surprised,Max,mom,dad, Terence, Fiona and her mom.I chuckled and to my surprise another person we don't even know from Adam objected to.

We all explained why we objected and also the so called Fiona's boyfriend also explained everything and to that Fiona's dad was dissapionted when he heard that Fiona was pregnant for the guy and that is how they call off the wedding.

Max's POV

Immediately Fiona's boyfriend explained everything,I told the priest I was no longer interested in the marriage and my dad agreed this time.

I was soo Happy to see Daniella,after the call off of the wedding I introduced my parents to my friends and also I told them about the relationship I've been having with Daniella over 12months now.

My dad was soo sorry in forcing me and to our greatest surprise Terence came to apologise and did the agreement business between the both of them this time without wanting something in return.

Now I have the freedom to live anywhere I like so I'll have to quickly pack my luggages and leave with my friends and Daniella tomorrow.

"Bro does that mean we would continue street gang?"John asked.

"Yeah yeah."if you see the expression in them you would think it's something way better that I agreed in.

"It was all Cindy's plan."Phoebe said.

"Wow how did you know she got a boyfriend?"I asked confused.

"Minus the boyfriend part."Cindy chuckled.

"Wow,I'm soo Blessed to have you as a sister ."I gave her a hug.

"Yeah yeah you are right."James said while he hugged us and I gave an arm for everyone to get the group hug.

"Finally,what I wished for."I said out loud.

"Let's call for a party then."Daniel suggested and we all agreed.

Heyo! Lovely reunion right,well 5 more chapters to go.