36-We both

We both went to check what was happening,as Max opened the door we saw Austin with a dark lady struggling to help a strange girl that looks about the age of 20 or 21 really a blond type,which I've never seen before,she was on the floor crying for help,I didn't know what was wrong until I noticed her bleeding on the kneel,I ran to her side so I'll help austin lift her from the ground.

"Stop screaming girl!!!You are disturbing the neighborhood."Max shunned the lady that was with Austin not doing anything than just helping the lady that is in pained to cry more.

Now Max is calling his family's doctor to come to his house as everyone rushes the unknown girl into the house.

              **********************
"Thank you so much Doc...."Max accompanied the doctor.

"So.......Emmmm I'm Daniella by name,can you please introduce yourself for us since you are feeling much better."I really want to know who she is and why she was found around Max's house.

"I'm really sorry if you are all not happy to accompany me."The unknown lady spoke.

"Young lady what's your name?"Austin pleaded with an innocent tone.

"I'm Cindy by name,I got issues with a gang that's why you saw me in that state...."

"Wait are you saying that you are in danger?"I asked and she replied saying yes.

With all the explanation I got from her it seems she's in a big trouble and her life is at risk.

"Max what do you think we could do to help her?"I asked turning to where Max was.He just looked at me with list at first but when Austin called his name he started to stammer before talking.

"We would help her get out of it and since you are a stranger to this city we would be by your side and accommodate you in our home."Max said coldly he seems worried after his eyes went dime.

"Ohhh! Really? Thanks alot for everything you mean the world to me now."Cindy replied.

"It's no big deal living with me."Austin concluded.

"Yeah Austin is cool.... Besides this is Max, Austin and as I've said earlier I'm Daniella we got more close friends,you will soon get to know them."I welcomed her warmly.

Cindy's POV.

They really seem cool to me and they seem generous and understanding as well,it seems I've seen or I'll soon experience what a good friend can be which are willing to be my family.

As Daniella was talking I really couldn't believe I could have someone to help.

"Thank you.."I replied to Daniella.

"Welcome"Daniella replied.

        ***************************

Daniel's POV

I was with Phoebe watching a movie alone with her no one was around,my mom and dad went to work while Ella won't be home till night and it's just afternoon,then my phone rang.Buz buzz it was on vibraion.

I picked it up trying to excuse myself because I knew it was a business matter I'll be dealing with and I didn't want to disturb Phoebe by talking at her presence while she's watching the movie.

"Excuse me..."I stood to pick but before I could receive the call Phoebe pulled me back to the couch.

"Stay it's alright."she smiled.

"Okayy..."So I dailed the number back.

It was one of my gang,we spoke concerning the party we were organizing for his birthday about thirty minutes no stopping.

"It's my friend we are organizing his birthday party on Saturday."I said scratching the back of my head while I felt it's weird explaining since she heard everything.

"Yeah I heard,am I invited as well?"Phoebe fed me some popcorn.She sure knows how to make a guy fall for her.

"Ofcourse you are.Who else would I have invited apart from you?You are my VIP darling I can't host a party without my lady,your help will be also needed."I smiled and grabbed the popcorn from her.

"Really you need my help?"she gave me an eyebrow that was upper than the other.

"Yep.Your help is really needed."I assured her."I'll need you to account all our expenses."

"Wow that's easy it's really nothing.Ill help."Phoebe gave me a peck.

"Wow that was easy."ouff I let out my tention.

"What did you sayy?"she asked.

"It's nothing,just talking to myself."

"Okay...."Phoebe stared at me for a moment then later on she stood to get herself a drink.

"Hey let's continue our movie...."she carried the drink and came  back to sit.I made her rest on my arms as we both watched together.

Hey everyone I'm back and I'm so glad for the support so far.
Temiashmar love you'all
Don't forget to press that star botton and drop a comment as let's have more fun reading.