25-Why do I have to miss you?

Max's POV

"It's been some months now that I haven't heard from my friends,since I just bought a new SIM card,let me call Austin and chat a little with them."I thought out loud.

"Hey bro it's me Max."

"Yeah it's really a long time now."

"It's a long story"

"How are you and others?I hope there hasn't been street fighting so far,I miss you."

"Good,good I like that,don't worry I'll try to come soon,so please my regards to my bro's .Bye."

After I cut the call,Fiona came in."Hey darling,my Dad just arranged a date for us."She said grabbing my arm from the back and rests her cheek on my back.

"Oh Fiona!Can't you see I'm busy,and besides aren't you tired of going on dates all the time,can't you rest for once huh? Look!"I turned to her jerking my arm away from her."Look at me,look into my eyes,can't you see I'm sick of you?I DON'T LOVE YOU!Let's just cancel the wedding that will be in three weeks time and be friends,please do it as a favour!"I said from anger to pleading.

"Oh darling,the wedding will happen."She said with a smirk then hugged me back but I didn't bother touching her then I removed her hands from me.

I looked at her,hissed and got away from her sight.

Daniella's POV.

So far now it's been for a while James and I has been going to school together,John,Amelia and Austin hasn't gone over the fact that I was James sister and that the fact that James was from the triplet.Now we were all eating at the cafeteria after school.

"So.....from twin to triplet,then from triplet to quadlet,then from quadlet to only God knows what huh?Cause I can't believe that James is your brother,Now who is next,is it Amelia,maybe Amelia is your sister too....."Austin continued eating his sandwich with all his mouth making him make sound of pleasure.

"AUSTIN!!Stop mocking me."I said with an innocent face.

"Stop Austin,this will be the last time I would want you to mock Ella okay,because it's like your mocking me too."James said with a frowning face.

"Sorry bro."Austin digged his head and continued eating the sandwich.

"Yeah almost forgot,Max called me and his greeting everyone."Austin said still eating like a hungry dog.

With the word he said about Max,my body shivered and I felt hot and cold at the same time,trying to take a deep breath."Excuse me please,I'll need to go home."

"Ella!Where are you going?"James asked.

"Don't worry I just wanna go home and rest."I said with a shaking voice.

"I'll go with you!"Phoebe said and I nodded.

"Me too."Amelia followed.

"What's wrong with your sister?"I heard John asking at my back but I didn't bother to react.

"I don't know."He said quietly.