15-Hospital.

When we reached to Sam's house,Dan instructed his people to go on every angle of the house and hide until he whistles,then they should all block the way of the house,and all the guys seems to understand.

"Amelia go knock the door."he instructed her quietly.

"Hey why not me?"I asked wondering.

"Since they don't know you as Max's friend,then you can't just go there and they would welcome you."Dan explained.

"Okay I understand."I looked at him with glumming look on my face.

Amelia walked towards the door and knocked the door while we hid behind the bushes.

Someone short with a brown hair and brown eyes opened the door.

"A-AMELIA!what are you doing here?"

"I came to ask if Sarah is back,I mean she said I should meet her here at your house."

"S-she said that!"Sam looked angry.

"Yes."she said while squeezing herself at the door and finally she entered,"MAX!"she shouted to alert us.Immedietly she exclaimed,it seems sam and his other guys grabbed her and tied her down.

"Now it's time for us to take action,come on Ella follow me."Dan instructed.

I followed like a child that wants to cross the road.Dan barged in like a thief,but fortunately it was for a good reason.

"D-Dan why are you here?"Sam looked surprised and shocked at the same time.

"I'm here so you can release the boys and Amelia."Dan commanded.

"Ohh really?I thought that they were your foe,Dan."Sam gave a wrathful face.

"And so what?Did I tell you I'm with you wanting to kill them?Sam don't be ridiculous,release them."Dan hissed back.

"Are you already mad Dan,this is the best opportunity we've got here and your just saying that we should release the heck out of them,Dude don't be cray cray,I'm really cheesed-off about this now."He gave us an enraged looked.

"Look dude...."Dan was shut up.

"No,I'm not your Dude,your now my backfriend,you pretended to hate them."he pointed at Max and his gangs"but it was just all a lie."

"See don't be gaga Sam,you are becoming soo emotional,just release them and then we will settle everything."Dan said gently.

"I don't think so."Sam said with a deep tone.

"Okay then we will have to do this in another way."Dan whistled and all the gangs that were hiding jumped in.
Immediately Sam noticed this act,his gang and him all escaped from the window and ran away.

"Cowards!"Max hissed.

"Sure they are."Dan Smiled

"Okay can you untie them now,before they change their mind and come back to fetch us."I said.

"Ohh you're right"Dan and his member helped Max and others.

"Thanks Dan."Max said smiling and when he looked at me he quickly stopped.

"Your welcome."Dan said."But thank the girls."

"We owe you one Dan."James said while Max and others nodded in agreement.

My eyes met Max's and it was like he was my world,I felt like I was in a wonder land,someone wake me please!

"Austin,can you please take me home."Amelia said and it brought me back to reality.It seems she's jealous or something.

"Sure."Austin then dust his trousers and walked by Amelia."I'll also need to leave."James insisted while following Amelia and Austin.

"I'll be home"Amelia whispered to Max but I could read her mouth.

"Okay,thanks Amelia."Max smiled.

Dan's phone rang and he picked it.

"Hello..........okay I'll be there in 10mins."he hung up."okay guys lets go."

"Emmm I'm still here"I made my voice sound louder for recognition but it seems they were in a hurry to even hear me.

                   *****************
I looked up at Max,and Max just stood there watching.

"E-emmmm"I left my mouth opened trying to bring out a word.

"Do you need help?"Max said giving me a weird look.

"Yes please."I confessed.

"Okay,John I need you to go get me my car,I'll be waiting here."Max instructed John.

I smiled and then moved my head and that was when I saw someone watching us through the window, before I could alert the boys,I saw the guy pulling the trigger on Max,as soon as I noticed that,I jumped to block Max,unfortunately the gun hit my shoulder,Max and John started shouting my name,John then stood up to check who the person was that shut me but it seemed the person ran away,then the next thing that happened was that the place became blury and then I loosed conscious.

                       *************
Max's POV

We were in the hospital,when John and I were fidgeting,we just sat down on the bench praying when Ella was in the surgery room,what can we possibly do than just to hope she will be alright.

Really this is real,I can't believe Ella risked her life for me,she took the bullet just to keep me safe,why didn't she allow me to be in this position?At least I'll be at rest for not feeling guilty,I don't even have the courage to call Dan and inform him on this bad news.

"Hey dude,aren't you hungry?You haven't eaten the whole day, should I go buy you a snack or something?"John implied.

"No thanks,I don't have the appetite."

"How wouldn't you have?"John disagreed.

"Heyyyy,John let me be,is this the right time to tell me to EAT?"I blored.

"Sorry dude,chill I was just trying to help."John said raising his hands up like he was saying he wasn't touching me.I knew I was harsh on him, but I expected him to act more matured.

As soon as John left, the doctor came out from the surgery room."hey doc,how is she?"I stood up, wiping the little tears that were piling in my eyes.

"She's absolutely fine for now,the surgery went well,but you need to take good care of her and give her all her medication okay?"the doctor said.

"Okay Doc,when will she be discharged?And yes where is the forescript?"I questioned.

"Come meet me at my office and I will give you the prescriptions and explain everything to you."Doc insisted and I followed immediately.

                 *******************
We both sat down.My eyes still looking concerned.

"Young man,you will have to take good care of miss Daniella,she is in a crucial state,the bullet almost dislocated her joint but thank goodness it didn't,so please make her comfortable and also don't let her stress her shoulder and even the entire hand,am I clear?"the doctor asked.

"Yes Doc thanks alot."I said,Now this time I felt like crying but I held it back."can you please tell me now when she can be discharged?"I asked while checking on the list of drugs I'm to get for Daniella.

"She may leave in one hour time because she's a strong lady,if it was for other ladies they would have stayed longer but Daniella Smith is such a strong young lady."he smiled and I smiled back nodding in agreement.

"Can I go meet her now?"I asked.

"Yes you can,but she's still unconscious,so you have to spend a little time with her."the doctor said."you will have to follow me."he commanded.

I followed quietly,so happy I'm going to meet Ella.I'll have to thank Ella and tell her my mind today.

Hello everyone,how did you enjoy this chapter?I hope you enjoyed it though?Max really feels guilty about everything that happened to Daniella.What will happen after now?Watch out for the next chapter,and don't forget to vote,once again Temi loves you.yeah also this chapter's picture is a picture of Daniella.