21-A new story

Max's POV

It all just happened,my heart skipped,I could feel my heart strike,I wish it was a dream,I wish it wasn't in the real world,my mouth opened wide,I couldn't get myself for a minute and it seems it's my end.

"W-what do you mean by that father!"I gave a furrow face while regaining my sense.

"It seems it's son and Father's talk,I'll excuse you two now,I need to go."Den said and left to meet the others that were in the warehouse with us.

My Dad lit up his cigarette and looked into my eyes not caring how hurt I am."I mean you have to get married to her,but firstly you date her,get engage and marry her just for a year,so if you round up every thing it takes a year and a half,We just wanna get through Terence daughter to get him so we could know their plans."

"Fuck you Dad!"I spat.

"Watch your words son,don't forget who your talking to!"

"To hell with you!"I hissed.

"Learn your manners boy!"my dad shouted looking at me with killing eyes.

"Dad! What your telling me is not easy,I don't know her and she doesn't know me,what if she doesn't agree?"I asked tensed.

"She already has."he quenched his cigarette and smiled at me.

"What!"my eyes widened in surprise"how dare she?That bitch!Is she gone mad?"

"Terence has already shown her your picture and she seems she loves you already,you know Terence does anything for her,she's his only daughter,and now we are also gonna use this opportunity to destroy the Dragons.So you will have to date her,then engage her and marry her for a year so if you add everything you would be with her for a year and a half then after we are true with the deal,you can divorce her. "Dad smiled faintly.

"Fuck you Dad,why can't you just do another plan to get them."I spat.

"Watch your words son,it's not that easy!"Dad gave me a killing eyes.

"Go to hell Dad,what you did wasn't right."I hissed.

"Learn your manners!"My Dad shouted.

"Hmmmm what about my step Mom?"I asked.

"What about her?"he lit up another cigarette.I'm happy I didn't follow my Dad step in smoking so I'm grateful.

"Have you told her the plan,I'm sure she won't like her step son to get married in an arrange way, without her son's will."I swallowed my saliva trying to get the fact that I'm damn getting married to a random girl.

"I haven't yet,but leave your mom out of this,if I had told her I'll just have more headache,So I'll tell her everything this night and sort out things before the Dinner."he looked at the door.

"What dinner?"I asked confused.

"Your meeting Fiona tomorrow night so you can start dating you know the earlier the better."My Dad smirked.

"Like seriously!You know I hate you Dad!"I hissed.

"I'm doing this for the best."he assured me.But I didn't want to hear more of this so I walked away.

"SON WEAR SOMETHING FORMAL FOR THE DINNER,AND YEAH ILL MEET YOU IN THE WAREHOUSE IN THE MORNING."Dad shouted to inform me.

I didn't do anything than to continue to go home,the warehouse house was the safest place for us than the Crystal to be secured because the place was well secured with camera's, password for entry and so on.

"I just hate this man."I spat disgusted about the issue on ground,I just need to sleep and meet this bitch tomorrow and make her life miserable.

              *******************
Daniella Smith.