9-The person.

Sorry for the last Chapter,my phone is actually in a bad condition,the screen has been damaged,it fell from upstairs,but thank Goodness it's still kinda working but it atimes gives me headache in typing since it's an Android phone.Thanks for understanding.Ill try making this chapter less of error.

"YOU?"I screamed once again.while the familiar face was walking closer to my side.

"Yes brat it's me,do you remember me?I'm the girl you dared last time,now tell me who is missing?"

It was Amelia,she wore a red skimpy gown which showed all her curves,surely no guy would say she wasn't hot enough.....Anyways let's not talk about that now.

"AMELIA,how dare you?how would you stoop so low,I can't believe you were so childish to kidnap me just like that?"

"I'm not childish I'm just teaching you a lesson"she bent down to the level where I sat and whispered to my ear.

I didn't say anything because I wasn't ready to argue any further.After some time of weird looks on me and Amelia, Amelia phone rang and she puts it on speaker.

"Hi James,what's going on?"

"Nothing much,but you need to come over"

"Oh okay I'll be on my way but let me finish with this brat"she looked at me with killing eyes.

"What?what do you mean by brat, AMELIAAA tell me what you are up to this time and what do you mean by brat?and who is she?"

"She's that Ella girl that fought me last time,I have kidnapped her and now I need to teach her a lesson,just a little one though,so I'll meet you in about 40mins or so."

She called me a brat,well she's the bitch,such an idiot.

"Ahn?Where are you now?Tell me particularly where you are Amelia"

"Wait why do you wanna know?"

"Don't ask me questions,just do as I say".

"Jeez,okay fine I'll send you the address"she hanged up.

"I'll be back in a jiffy"

The two boys nodded in a sign of agreement.where could Amelia be going now?

**********************
AMELIA!!!

Our eyes met Immediately he opened the door,it...it was James,James,I couldn't believe it was James,one of the bad boys in school,I mean he doesn't look bad his just handsome and calm.

"Amelia? where is she?"he asked the boys furiously

"We have no idea,but she said she will soon be back"Maleek answered.

Immediately he finished, Amelia came in.

"What's your probs?"He glared furiously on Amelia.

"What do you mean?"

"Just release her now and follow me let's talk"

"Okay as you wish......hey boys release her and let her go home"

Chris and Maleek released me and it was like I was set free just the way they set birds free from their cage.

"Thanks boys"but my wrist felt bad.

"Your not welcome sweetie"Maleek answered,I looked at him innocently.

"Now just go home and don't tell anyone what happened unless you want to be kidnapped once more and this time you won't be free but dead."Chris answered.Wow he was harsh.

I went ahead and left nervous.

*****************
JAMES & AMELIA

"Why do you have to do that James?"