44.Cindy's plan.

Max POV

Today is the wedding day,today is the worst day ever I never wished for this day to come neither did I wish to ever marry Fiona talk less of loving her.

It was 5am when my dad woke me to get dressed so that we can be prepared before time.

Now its 7am I'm dressed which I wasn't really concerned how I looked like.But my mom was there to supervise me.

"Gosh,Max you look soo handsome the best groom I've ever seen."My mom kissed me and hugged me from behind while I was looking at myself in the mirror,but I gave her a fraustrated look and removed her hands from my arm.

"Mom!!!Stop all this, enough of your admiring."I hissed.

"My son ,love grows day by day,you may not love Fiona but surely they would be a day you would start liking her and that would lead to love."my mom gave me a smile.

My mom is gullible,she easily accepts things and thinks everything will be alright.

"Mom...you don't understand,I love someone else!"I botton my suit jacket and faced her.

"Doesn't matter."she smiled.

I held her arms."what do you mean'doesn't matter'?"I looked at her eyes in pain but she didn't say a word.

"Don't you care for your son's happiness!?"I cried out loud.

"Son,don't be too dramatic.You can't possibly let Terence take over your dad's hard work.Do this for your Dad and I."mom smiled with a sad look and with that I left her arm.

"Mom!!!I hate this,you and Dad are spoiling my dream and future."I sat down abruptly putting my head ony palm to guide it.

"Okay son,ill leave now."she raised my head and smiled faintly.

I nodded while she turned to leave."and...yes don't think of escaping if you love me."she said before she opened the door.

"Hmmmm...."I didn't say a word.

Daniella POV

Now we are on our way to see Max,we all couldn't fit a car so Austin is driving one and Daniel is driving the other.Im in the car with Daniel,James Phoebe and John.While Cindy,James,Amelia and Austin are in the other car.

Its be up to 3hours that we have been on the journey since 5am and now it's 7am and according to what Cindy said she said the wedding will start by 10am.

"How many hours remains to get there?"I asked.

"About 1hour left."James replied.

"Okay...."I wasn't feeling at rest.

"Take it easy Ella."Phoebe said like she knew my mind.

            ************************

After an hour exactly we reached the address Max's father gave Cindy,it seemed this was one of Max's parents house.

Cindy told us to wait in the car while she goes in first.And we all adhere to what she said.

Cindy's POV

As I entered in,I was welcomed with a bunch of maids.

"Miss Cindy?" They asked.

"Yes?May I see my father?"I said politely.

"Well your father instructed us to get you dressed as soon as you arrive,so can you please follow us to your room?"one of them said and I nodded slightly.

               **********************

After dressing me up and putting makeup on my face i checked myself in the mirror and i liked what I saw,I was amongst the maids of honour,the dress code is a short pink gown with roses around the edges of the gown.It really looked lovely but I would have wished if it was Daniella's wedding instead of Fiona.

"Miss Cindy,your father is at the office room downstairs.You can meet him now."One of the maids said.

"Okay thanks."I quickly left the room while I left them arranging my room.

As I entered,my mom and dad were happy to see me.

"Wow,my daughter you look gorgeous."my dad looked excited to see me.

"My daughter is now a big girl,I can't wait to see you a bride soon."my mom chuckled.

"Yes yes."I chuckled back.

"Ohh yes I totally forget,Papa,mama I brought my friends around I hope you don't mind."I raised an eyebrow of hope.

"Yes dear we don't mind."my mom said while calling her friend.

"Ohh dad,where Max."I asked.

"His in his room,yeah that's true quickly go and tell him that we would be out of this place in 30mins it's already 9am."my dad quickly left while I excused my mom.

             ***********************

As I entered the room I met Max sitted on the couch thinking,I call his name but he was deep in thought.

"Hey."I said and touched his shoulder slightly.

Immediately Max shaked,"Hey Cindy!"he hugged me in excitement."I'm glad you came,sorry for this ill explain everything."he said while panting.

"You don't need to say a thing Austin and the rest have already explained."I said while crying.

"Hey don't cry,I'm the one to cry not you."he wiped my tears."is Daniella aware of this?"he asked concerned.

"Yes....she's really sad,we just knew all this yesterday evening."I nodded.

"Hmmmm...I wish I could back off this mess."Max said in anguish.

"Very soon."I said mistakenly,well I didn't want to tell him our plan yet because if I tell him what we are about doing he would stop us so he won't give us headache, besides if I tell him that Daniella is here he may want to run away with him.

"Huh?"he looked confused.

"Nothing,I was like very soon is the wedding."I lied yeah.

"Okay bro,dad said meet him downstairs,it's time to leave."I adjusted his hair.

"You look handsome by the way."I smiled and he was like I should stop.

        *************************

"Okay Dad,you can leave with mom and Max,ill meet you on the way."I told Dad and he didn't bother to question.

Immediately they left I went to check on Daniella and the rest.

"Guys they have left and Max seems really in anguish let's quickly go to the event centre."I entered inside Austin's car and we followed dad's car.

Hey lovers of novels, please pardon me for the shortage of scenes,I'm trying to cover every mind and as well im trying to round up before chapter 50.Im not ready to say goodbye so ill soon update as early as possible.

XO Temiashmar.