10-The party.

It was 7:00pm and I was wearing a white and black spotted short gown and a black heels,it wasn't high heels but a nice heels that made me look comfortable,my hair was left down a little bit of curls at the hedge and I wore a little bit of accessories to make myself look more appropriate besides mom helped me select the dress.When I arrived to Phoebe's house,I walked towards the door and knocked the door.

"I'm coming......"

A woman opened the door,she had grey eyes,black hair and dark skin."Good evening ma'am,I'm Daniella by name and I'm Phoebe's school mate,I'm here to......"

"Ohh so your the girl my daughter has been talking about since this afternoon?come in come in....dont just stand there my dear,sit,make your self at home,your welcome.I'm Phoebe's mother."

I smiled,sat and looked at her."Thanks ma'am."she looked friendly just like her daughter.

"Welcome dear.......PHOEBE!Ella is here,are you ready?Come downstairs quick, before you get late for the party."Mrs Zuri exclaimed.

"Let her come upstairs mom."

"Ok dear"she looked at me and...."when you go upstairs just turn to your left,her bedroom is the second room to the left."Mrs Zuri explained.

I nodded and went upstairs,Phoebe's parents house was small but convenient, comfortable and welcoming i liked the house.As I passed the first room to the left....

"Hey come in!"Phoebe pulled me in to her room.

"Ah!Wow you look stunning and hot,wow!"I said with a smile.

"Ahnn thanks bestie."Phoebe said blushing.

"Your welcome."

Phoebe was wearing a black gown that has crystal all over it,it was armless,her gown was shorter than mine.She wore a glass heels and her face were full of makeup,her lips were coloured with red lipstick.She looked gorgeous.

"What!Why didn't you put on makeup?"she asked angrily.

"I'm not a makeup type and also I don't know how to apply makeup on my face that will make me look nice."I said while putting my face down cause I was kind of shy.

"No way,are you going to the party without makeup on?No no I won't allow that,so do you want me to help or you would try doing it yourself the way you know how to do it."

"I'll be glad if you could do it for me."I smiled looking like a three year old child who was just given pack of sweets.

"Alright sit here."she pointed to a white couch that was in her room."And I'll do it within 5mins since it's a light makeup."

"Okay."I sat down and allowed her to make me up and when she was done she gave me a mirror to check myself out.

"Wow I look wow,I mean I look cute, gorgeous and my goodness I like myself."I giggled.

With confidence she said."Yeah sure,let me take your picture."she suggested.

"Yes sure."I handed my phone over.

She took some shots and wow I liked every pics.After 2mins we both took our black purse and went downstairs.

"Wow,wow,wow look at my two angels,make sure you have fun,be together and don't misbehave okay?and yes if your not coming home today call me so I won't be worried okay?"Mrs Zuri said.

"Yes Mommy,no worries."Phoebe told her.

I remembered my Mom also said that before I left so I'll also need to give her a feedback if I'm coming tonight or not.