Appreciation.

ACCEPTABLE

December 18 2017-February 28 2019.

Teens fiction.

A big thank you to everyone that read this novel and made it a success to the ending.To all my fam,friends and fans I want to appreciate you all and the support you have all given me.

It was really a hard time for me during the journey of this novel many obstacles and many things went on.It was one of my hardest time because I had a lot of exams to do,but to the glory of God,I'm now in the uni,I got admited.There was a time I didn't even come on wattpad for moths I lost interest due to the stress I had but you all supported me and encouraged me and that really meant alot to me.

I had plans for this story,my first novel on wattpad.I was planning to only use maximum a year to complete it but to my greatest surprise it took me a year plus.

Least I forget,I also want to thank the Wattpad organization for giving us the opportunity to show our talents our interests not just us the writers but the readers,for the people that love reading during their free time.Wattpad has really been of help to me,now I'm sure that my next novel I'm going to write will be much more better than my first.They have built us to have faith in our dreams.

Well I'm soo happy today and I pray my novel will be a part of Wattpad winners one day.Now I'm focusing on my next novel I got two stories in my head and I'm yet to decide but I'm sure it won't take time since I already have the ideas.

Thanks alot once again.

Love from Temiashmar.

Acceptable...