39.Continues

As Cindy tried as much as possible to snap our attention back we made sure we did a second round complete,to my greatest surprise James was dared to kiss Cindy,it was actually my first time seeing James kiss a girl in front of me,Well did he have choice?he just had to do it in front of everyone.In as much as James and Cindy's own was surprising I was more shocked when John and Amelia had to play the husband and wife rule that we also did and theirs looked perfect too,like they were really married,and before we knew it it was past twelve mid-night already.

"I'll advice you all we should just stay for the night and by tomorrow morning we may all leave."Max suggested and stood up to lock the door.

"Max's right it's not advisable to leave now and since we are all having a good time let's just continue the party till it's morning yeah!"Austin raised a questionable look and everyone just nodded reluctantly."Besides this is one of my parents house so you are always welcomed."Edward said and everyone thanked him then silence filled the room.

"Why is everyone behaving this way?"I stood up to reach Max at the dinning section and hugged him from behind."Common guys the night is still young,lets have tones of fun."

"Yes yes and let's make this night memorable."Cindy remark while she jumps up.She can't stop being so lively.

"Common Amelia I thought you were more fun than this.Go get us some drinks and Sam play us some music and let's all go down to it."Max touched my hands and turned me to face him and then..."You keep surprising me babe."he kissed me in front of everyone.

"Max loves Daniella!Max loves Daniella!"we both heard our name being hailed and I stopped our kiss and giggled,it was kind of embarrassing.

"Guys stop all this and focus on your partners not other people's partner."Max gave them a warning look and they laughed it through.

We all did some part to make the party boiling despite it was past twelve we still ordered 5packs of pizza and it didn't take the delivery man long to come deliver the pizza.James paid the delivery man and collected it and brought it to the centre table."WELL THE PIZZA IS AVAILABLE ON THE TABLE!"Jas shouted and called our attention.

"James come follow me with a pack of pizza let's go have fun in the other room."So James did as Cindy said and the next thing they vanished from the living room.

We all danced and danced being drunk some of us didn't know what we were doing.I just knew Sam kept on giving me more cups to drink and I started feeling different.Since I wasn't an alcoholic person I didn't know when I lost it.

Max's POV

To my greatest surprise despite Daniella bieng already drunk, she still looked as gorgeous as ever but it won't be nice if I disturb her when she's with her friends.

"Ohh Max,give me the key to the other room upstairs at the left I would like to spend some time with Amelia alone."John said while he looked back at impatient Amelia signaling him to be quick and he raised his hand to tell  her to be patient,then looked at me again for an answer.Im suspecting them but I know it wasn't the right time to ask them.

"What ever dude."I shrugged and handed over the key to him,like why do I have to be the one to have all the keys to the seven room with me? Edward is such a pain in the ass he was busy with his friend sarah enjoying in the kitchen.

I sipped my drink and as I looked up I noticed Daniella was already too drunk that she's about removing her clothes.

I quickly ran to her side."Sam what's wrong with her?"I asked concerned.

"She's been saying she's feeling hot but I've been telling her it's not that bad to the extent of removing her dress but she won't listen."Sam said and I hissed under my breath."will Daniella get any worse than this?"I question myself.

I snatched the glass cup,and now Austin spoilt everything by coming with more cups of alcohol."Austin don't drink much before you loose your mind."I looked at Austin then handed over the keys of the rooms to him and left with one of the key to a room and grabbed Daniella's hand holding her hands firm and taking her straight to the room to rest.

As I laid her on the bed, Daniella began to struggle with her gown she was wearing a red dress.No one will ever want to leave her in this condition so I helped her to unzip her dress so she could remove it easily cause I wouldn't want to do something she won't like if I proceed further especially while on this condition.

But as I was about leaving,a hand grabbed me back to the bed,to my greatest surprise I never knew Daniella was that strong."What is it?"I glanced at her.

"Max come sleep beside me."she begged me bringing out her lower lip down and giving me a puppy dog eyes to show me how innocent she was,or was I the one about to fall for her?

"Sweetheart you need to sleep for now,by tomorrow I'll be with you."I stood up and as I was about holding the door handle,I heard Daniella sobbing.

I quickly turned back and ran towards her side and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Daniella my love are you crying?"I touched her cheeks with my palms then kissed her forehead as she smiled softly.

"Ok I'll stay with you."As I said that I saw the excitement in her.Even though she looked pleasing to the eyes she just looked like a perfect angel to me.I quickly removed my shirt and adjusted our position.

"Okay love sweet dreams."I kissed her and Daniella quickly rest her head on my chest.

       WHAT A TEMPTING NIGHT.
I then remembered I had to prepare to travel back and that will being two days time because if I stay any longer Terence may start suspecting.I thought for so minutes before I slept.

Hey fams,I've just discovered that I haven't posted on this story for long now,I hope you are not angry with me?if so TEMI is really sorry.

Don't forget to vote,like and comment.Thanks