2-School.

"School looks good,but now I'm stocked searching for my locker,where can locker 109 be?"I asked myself with frustration"Owwww finally it's here"I opened my locker and kept my backpack inside only bringing my books that were needed.

I have Economics first period so I checked the time on my wristwatch and it's about time for the first period.

I went straight to class,when I entered I saw Mr Fedrick already in class,"Geez he never gets late"I spoke to my self,Mr Fedrick always gets to class 5minutes before time,and it's kinda annoying.

I went straight to the empty and convenient sit that was at the back of the class and sat down.Looking like a baby who is ready for breakfast.

The bell rang and class began,but unfortunately the class was empty,no much students in class today.I guess it's because it's the first day of school.Class went well but we didn't do anything just the chatting stuff with Mr Fedrick,new students seems to enjoy the chat.

But as for me it went like duhhhh......what the fuck......But I kind of got interested when he said he loves puppies,cause I also did love puppies.

During lunch,I just sat down with my lunch tray looking helplessly at my sandwich.I was all alone,sitting like those students who feels like they can't have friends cause they don't want to be bullied.

After all my thinking,I managed to eat up my little sandwich,it tasted good,I would admit it,it's like I would like to have more of the sandwiches"Ella no,You can't,don't forget you have to keep fit"I lectured my self.

I eventually got rid of the temptation and stood up to buy a drink.

After the long break,It was time for our next period,so I quickly went to my locker,grab my books and went to class.

School ended alright,but it wasn't fun at all,I would admit.Since all the teachers just did introduction throughout their period.

Who likes school to be boring,no student will,Just look forward to the next chapter.Ella is such a darling,she looks like she's already tired of not having new people/friends to hang out alone.It eventually led her to missing her twin brother.