29-The day.

I woke up through the call of Amelia.She informed me that she will be expecting Phoebe and I by 12:00pm at the Spa that we all agreed on the previous day.It was just 11:00am and I'll need to go dress up quick.

By the time we were all there,we all decided to switch off our phones so that the boys won't pester us to tell them where we were.When it was 4:00pm.We arrived to my house because my mom agreed that she would be the judge to judge us on our dressing and we all agreed fortunately for us Dan and jas were not going to be home for today.

As we arrived,it didn't take us time to bring out our dress because Amelia and Phoebe had already brought their clothes to my side the previous day,so it was alot easier.

              *********************
"Dress....Dress."Phoebe pestered Amelia and I while we were dressing.

"Hey stop this,eh?"Amelia said to her recklessly.

"Sorry sorry."Phoebe giggled."it's just that I'm excited."

"Funny girl."

As we all dressed,we did according to what we had agreed and now it was Phoebe's time to do the makeup for all of us.

The makeup was actually nice,I loved it.

"Thanks sisters.But now it's my turn for the accessories."they all agreed and I chose the best of all the nice chains, anklets, earrings, wristwatches,masks etc for all of us.

"Now we are set right?"Amelia asked while taking a picture of her self.

"Yep"I replied."but give me some minutes to wear my heels."

"Okay,Then let's call the boys...so that they can be prepared as well."Phoebe suggested.

"Yeah right."I reached out to my phone and called the boys.

"Let me go and lock the windows since your parents aren't around again."Phoebe suggested while adjusting her red gown.

"Yeah,thanks, your right go and do that...."I said while wearing my silver heels.

Sorry for the late update.I was busy with my studies.

How did you enjoy this chapter?Get ready for the next chapter.....