24-Surprise!

"It all started like this...."

Flash forward..

"During the time that Mrs Smith was pregnant,there was this woman named Deborah,she was also pregnant at the same time with you.Do you remember when you two came for a check up and I told you that you were pregnant with more than a child that it's not yet confirmed?Yes it was true that you were pregnant with more than a child but I kept it a secret by lying to you that it's not yet confirmed whether it was two or more,so that I could plan with Mrs Deborah.When Mrs Deborah found out that she's carrying a baby girl and she knew her husband won't accept a baby girl but a baby boy,she decided that Mrs Smith pregnancy was her only help when I told her that I just attended to you and that you were carrying more than a child,she bribed me to continue lying to you or I should even say that you were carrying twins but not triplets and that was what I was doing,I lied that you had twins.

Hmmm...during the deliverance time,it happened that the both of you were delivering at the same time.As for me I was lucky that day because it was at the same time you were delivering.When Deborah delivered her baby girl,within three minutes on earth the child gave up the ghost,but she didn't care since I was planning to exchange your third baby boy to make him her son, you were only aware of having twins and not triplets,so you didn't have a slight idea of what was happening.