28-2days to Prom.

Max's POV.

"Mom....Dad,I'll need you to back me up."I said with a pleading look.

"With what my Son?"My Dad said confused but still typing on his phone with only God knows who?

"I wanna go to Chicago today evening,so I need you to lie to Fiona's family that I went for business stuff and that I'll be back next week or so."I finished my sentence with my teeth glued together.I knew my Dad will object.

"And why do you wanna go this evening?why not tomorrow or so?What thing are you really doing,don't tell me you are running away?"My Dad looked at me without blinking an eye until his phone beeped.

"Actually,Friday is our prom night in Middle high school and my buddies invited me,you know....I can't just reject their invitation just like that,it means alot if I'm there because we have alot of preparation to make or should I say we have alot of plan for that day.So I will like to go earlier.By tomorrow I should be there."I sighed.

"Oh okay...Honey,let Max go,trust him."My Mom begged him.

"Okay okay I'll tell Terence it's a business matter.You just go and make sure you are always in touch with me okay?"Dad wanted to be sure whether I understood him or not.

"Yes Dad...your the best."I jumped up and held my fist in excitement."I'll be leaving now.....and yeah please take care of Fiona.Bye."I hurriedly went out from their room.

James POV

"Its such a pity Max isn't coming again."Austin announced while playing video games.

"It's such a pity for real."John frowned."Gee I lost."John exclaimed on the video game.

"Dudes let's try his number."I suggested while quiting.The boys did the same after me.

"Okay I'll try It."Austin took his phone and dialed the number.

"Guys his number is not reachable."Austin frowned.

"He must have changed his number,and we really wish his with us,like I miss him like mad especially street fighting,I can't believe we haven't fought for months."John said hitting the wall.

"Me too bro."We both said.

"We will try later but now we need to prepare ourself for the activities we plan on ground."I suggested bringing out a sheet of listed orders.

Ella's POV.

"Ella you need to improve in your dressing style."Amelia gave me a face and Phoebe started laughing.

"Gee it's not funny,I like the way I dress please."pff.I shook my head in disagreement.

"I'll still insist I dress you up that day."Amelia gave me a look.

"Yeah and I'll do the makeup."Phoebe added.

"Hmmm I guess I'll allow you two since your my best friends,however I'll do the choosing of accessories.Do we agree?"I asked pointing my index finger up.

"Yeah"Phoebe acceptable.

"No prob."Amelia agreed.

                *****************
"Sis, Phoebean are you there?"Daniel spoke behind my room door.

"Yeah come in"I said while Phoebe and Amelia adjusted on the bed with me.

"Welcome honey!"Phoebe welcomed Dan with a kiss.

"Hmm hmm."Amelia and I both cleared our throats.

"Ohh.....sorry girls,didn't mean to disturb you."Daniel apologized sincerely.

"No probs,it's just that don't forget we are still looking for our prince charming so as for me you made me jealous in a way,I think I'll need to go find my own too and as for your sis I know you would have made her more shy seeing her bro with her bestie."Amelia giggled.

"Mmm,by the way Dan,we the girls and of course the boys wanna invite you for the prom so I hope you will agree."I said with a wide smile letting us forget about boyfriend and girlfriend stuffy.

"Yeah hun,make sure you come,I don't wanna be left out,since guys in my school knows that I'm dating you, I bet they dare not come closer to me because they know that they will be killed by you."Phoebe smiled under her jacket that she was wearing.I think she was blushing.

"Darling, don't worry, trust me I'll make it up to you,I'll never disappoint you."Dan assured her and held her chin and was about to kiss Phoebe when Amelia and I cleared our throats again.

"Sorry,I'll need to leave now,let me excuse you Phoebe,cause I can see your having girl's time......emm later we talk."Dan winked at Phoebe making her to totally blush.

"We can see you......"Amelia mocked Phoebe and Dan.

"Ohh sorry,I guess I'll have to leave now."Dan went out and we became silent for some minutes.Then.......

"Hahahaha"we all started laughing.

Thanks for reading, love you guys.