43.Confession and new plan.

Max POV

It's six days now that I've not seen Daniella neither have I called Austin and the others.Well I can't expect them to call me because I've already changed my sim card.

This days I don't sleep with peace I always wake up all night and get busy with my system because I didn't want to have anything with Fiona since we do share the same room and bed she tries all her best to lure me.

"Good morning Sweetheart,have you been awake since."I turned back to see Fiona standing from the bed and coming closer to me.

"Well yes,I got much work to do."I removed her hand from my shoulder and continued with what I was doing.

"Hmmm,okay I'll meet you in a minute let me quickly brush."She quickly gave me a peck which I tried to resist but it was late.Then I looked at her it seemed she noticed so she kept on shaking her ass as she walked.

"Such a bitch."I hissed silently and concentrated on my laptop back.

Fiona's POV

"Gosh,Max is extremely stubborn,I've tried all my best to seduce him and lure him to bed but it seems he can't even see the love I have for him,his such a jerk because I won't let anyone win his heart,as from tomorrow night his all mine and mine alone,he would be forced to make love with me even if I have to make him drunk or give him any pills that will make him weak then I'll do it at any cause."I looked at the mirror and smiled silently.

           ************************

As I came out of the bathroom I heard Max cursed under his breath.

I smiled at that because he doesn't know what I was up to.

"Okay baby,I'm leaving now meet me downstairs for breakfast."I peckecd him once more.

"Enough!Just leave I'll meet you soon."He hissed.

           ************************

Daniella POV

"Maybe we should go to the boys side."Amelia suggested.

"Yes that will be fun,we would spend the night at Austin and John's place what do you think?"Phoebe added.

"Yeah,we should also get some pizza,I'm sure if we told them we went on an outing without them,they would be angry so pizza would help us apologise well."Cindy said and we all laughed.

"Okay then let me send them a message."I did as we entered Amelia's car.

"Cindy are you still traveling tomorrow?"I asked Cindy

"Yes,Papa wants to see me so yes I'll have to leave as early as 6am tomorrow."Cindy smacked her lips after she finished the statement.

"Ohhh okay,It means you are not sure if Max would be there right."I questioned her.

"Yes I'm not sure,lover girl."she made fun of me.

"Okay."Amelia started the car and drove off as my mind toned to Max i have really missed him.

              ***********************
We arrived at Austin and John's place before we even press the bell,John already opened the door for us.

To my greatest surprised all the guys were around.

We all exchange greetings.

"Look what you have here."John took the packs of pizza from me and took it to the center table in the living room.

"Hey,you lover of food easy."I bullied him.

"I'll do like I didn't hear that!"John heard for sure.

Austin's POV

When I saw Daniella and remembered that tomorrow was Max's wedding I felt bad to imagine how she would feel.

"Well what are we waiting for,let's watch movie."I suggested.

"Yeah action movie."John said while we both went to turn on the TV and DVD while Amelia and Ella off the lights and close the curtains.

"Hmmmm such a lovely night ahead."Cindy giggled.

           ***********************
After watching the movie for two hours plus we decided to take some drinks with the pizzas.

"If Max was here he would have made us enjoy this night with interesting games."Amelia mistakenly spoke.

"Yeah yeah."Cindy, Phoebe and Daniella agreed.

The guys where looking at me and I felt guilty that Daniella and her friends apart from Amelia and Cindy doesn't know about Max's departure.

"Daniella I need to tell you something."James looked at me and then at Daniella, Daniella looked worried and "Bro,not today."I shunned James from talking.

"No it should be today."Daniel insisted.

"Yes bro today and tomorrow there is really not a difference."John agreed.

"What's going on?"Daniella asked confusedly.

"Boys tell her already."Amelia begged.

And that's when Cindy and Phoebe looked confused too.

"Hmmmm it all happened this way......
"I narrated everything and at a point tears started piling in Daniella's eyes.I gave her the chain the Max told us to give her she looked at it and held it tight.

Daniella's POV

It seemed the end of my life when Austin narrated everything and I felt my heart had stopped.

I felt tears falling down my cheeks."so that's the end of Max and I?"I started crying I tried stopping myself from crying but I couldn't.I held the chain closer to my chest.

I felt Amelia giving me a shoulder to cry on.

"Wow I'm soo shocked."Phoebe said and we all kept silent until I heard Cindy exclaim in excitement.

"Guys!"she stood up abruptly"we can cancel the wedding just follow my lead and I'm sure we would be successful in it."we all looked at her in confusion.

"What do you mean?"I asked her.

"Well the thing is that if his getting married then I'm surely going to be there maybe that's why Papa called me to come tomorrow,so the plan is that we would all go and and stop the wedding on behalf of Max,I just need your cooperation."Cindy stated her plan.

"Wow wow wow that's a great idea!"John gave Cindy a high five and we all agreed to it.

James cleared his throat and we all turned to him"emmm sorry my throat hurts."he smiled in a cool way.

I knew what was wrong with him,he was jealous when John gave Cindy a high five.

"Okay guys let's go and sleep early."Daniel said when he held Phoebe's hand and went to one of the rooms with her.

"Gosh I soo miss Max."I stood up and went to sleep with Cindy.

Hey everyone,I've been working since morning I just the chance to write this.This chapter is kinda wack right,just bare with me.Thanks.