41.Away.

Fiona and I entered her father's house when we met much people around.Fiona quickly ran to her father and hugged him,when I sighted my parents I didn't bother to hug them or anything,my mom quickly ran to me for a hug but I stopped her.

"Father you are making a very big decision for your son."I looked at where Fiona and her dad were.

"What do you mean by that?"he lighted his cigarette while mom was looking sad.

"Dad I don't love Fiona,I'm in love with someone else and besides I'm still young at least let me be 22 years old before I get married."I begged.

"Son I agree that it's early for you to get married most especially when you are still not matured and responsible enough to build a home but as for love, love can happen at any stage so don't worry about that I'm just letting this happen because of the business we are doing."He said while smoking.

"DAD!This is really unfair I got the right to take the decisions of my life."I clenched my fist in anger.

"Not yet young man you are still under my control and you are going to do the wedding wether you like it or not and I've called Cindy to get ready to come by next week and she agreed but she doesn't know its your wedding."he said.

"And please don't let her know until she comes."I hissed,looked at mom in dissapionmemt and left.

"Son meet us at the dinning in the next 20minutes for dinner!"my mom shouted for me to hear.

I went straight to the room Terence left for his special guest."Gosh this is crazy,I don't even have the opportunity to say my mind."I hit the wall and gave myself a scare when I heard the door opening,I quickly entered the bathroom and locked the door to clean my fist quickly.

"Hey!Max?Is that you? Please come out it's dinner time everyone is waiting for us."Fiona tried to open the door.

"Hey,give me some privacy please,I'll meet you in a jiffy."I shouted and hissed in anger.

"Okay,I'll wait then."

"Fiona!,I don't need you waiting,just leave now...." I hissed again.

"Okay, okay fine!"I heard her footsteps disappearing.

"Oufff thank goodness she's gone."I quickly cleaned my fist despite I noticed the bleeding wasn't going I just didn't care to mind it.

         **************************
We are all eating on the dinning when Terence spoke."Max son..."

"Who is your son bastard..."I said in my mind.

"Since you would be getting married to my daughter this month not less than two weeks,I just want to appreciate you for loving her soo dearly."

I looked at mom and dad then at Terence,"well it's nothing."I smiled fakely.

"Yes my son is really caring."My dad said with proudness I looked at him in disappointment.

"Owww son,why are you bleeding?"I heard my mom questioning with fear and everyone looked concerned,Fiona quickly brought tissue to clean it up.

"Well...emmm...it's emmmm nothing,I just mistakenly hit my hand on the door when I was walking."yeah I know it's obviously looking like a lie.

"Sorry."everyone started checking the injury.

"Okay,well enough,it's not that serious so please let's eat I'm hungry."everyone quickly adjusted and in a jiffy everything went alright.

Hey!It's been a long time right,well I owe everyone an apology, everything seemed impossible but God made it possible,I gat good news and I'm sure you all would be happy for me.Well now I'm not giving up on this,I'll have to complete this story.