Chapter 52 - Crushed

Unfortunately for me my adrenalin had gotten the better of me, blocking out all rationality. I was standing in a room with my arch enemy, the love of my life, an increasing burning fire from within, and all I could focus on was one thought. I was so obsessed with the sudden possibility that Will was perhaps, royalty, that Sebastian had taken this moment of my distraction to pounce.

It all happened so suddenly, and before I knew it I was thrown to the floor very violently, winding me, causing me to choke for oxygen. Will was on top of Seb before I could even blink, and their sudden brawl sent me scrambling across the floor to cower in the corner. If I had gotten in the way I was sure I'd be knocked out stone cold.

They had each other by the throats, Seb on the floor, and Will with the advantage on top of him. Will was clearly that furious that no matter how strong Seb was, I could see in his eyes that he was not going to let Seb get away with this. At that moment Will let go of Seb's throat and grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up with an amazing amount of strength. He threw him across the room and sent him crashing through the door, shattering it into pieces in his path.

Seb looked a bit dazed for a moment, the strong blow having effected him, if just a little bit, but Will was soon back over to him within seconds, reaching his arm back getting ready to throw an incredibly powerful punch to Seb's face. But before he even had the chance, Seb lifted a hand in response and stopped Will's punch right in its tracks. His sudden reaction not only took myself by surprise, but also Will, who jolted up in shock.

What happened next had happened so fast that I had to blink twice to make sure that I hadn't imagined it. And boy did it make me sick to my very core. My stomach dropped and I could feel my face turn pale with horror. Sebastian had somehow picked up a sharp, shattered piece of wood which had come from the door, and thrust it straight into Will's chest. No, no!

I scrambled to my feet and was over to Will in seconds, my adrenalin consuming my body. I couldn't care less that Sebastian was still standing there by my side with a weapon in his hands. If he had, had, killed Will, then I had no point to live any longer anyway. I turned Will over and tears began to stream down my face at the sight of him. This can't be happening, no, no, no, it just can't!

"Will! Will can you hear me?! Will, no!" I screamed at his unconscious face, shaking his shoulders in hope to wake him up. Blood was pouring out of the wound, and if I was wasn't wrong it had looked like Sebastian had stabbed him right through the heart. And heck did I hope that I was gravely wrong. This can't be happening, Will cannot die!

I was hysteric now, my breathing so frantic that I almost chocked, tears pouring from my face. "What the fuck have you done Sebastian!" I screamed, slowly standing up to face him, not being able to contain the anger consuming my entire body, as the familiar heating sensation began to form from within me, and devour my palms. I could tell then that they were on fire, the fury beaming off of them so greatly.

"You're going to pay for this! You damned piece of shit!" I screamed at Seb, trying so desperately to drown out the evil chuckle coming from deep within his throat. I lifted up both of my hands, and drew in as much power as I could possibly conjure up, and threw it in Sebastian's direction. I was so blinded with fury that it had barely taken me a second thought to do what I had just done. A massive fire ball, about the size of a monster truck tyre, went flying in his direction at incredible speed, and knocked him over in the blink of an eye. Oh my god.

Sebastian was on fire, and screaming at the top of his lungs in pain. I couldn't care less at that moment, and threw myself back down over Will, the fire in my palms ceasing. "Will! Will can you hear me?!" I shouted, shaking his shoulders. "Help! Someone help!" I screamed, in hope that by now at least someone would have heard what was happening. And the guards, where the fuck were the guards?!