Chapter 30 - Desire

Chapter 30 - Desire

I suddenly felt so cold, and opened my eyes, only to see that Will was no longer cornering me here to the kitchen bench, and my arms were no longer wrapped around his neck. What the heck had just happened? He literally just disappeared in about one second, so fast that I didn't even see it, and I could still feel the cool trail of air that his abrupt exit had left behind.

I was still breathing frantically, having being worked up from his seduction, but immediately became so frustrated at him. Why would he do that to me? All of the lust and emotions that he'd brought out in me just a moment ago were beginning to subside. Argh! I hated that he did this to me!

I frustratingly bent over to pick up the Nutella tub and spoon that I'd dropped, and placed the spoon into the sink. I rummaged through the draw to pull another one out, and took a large spoon full into my mouth. I think that was all I wanted right now, I was too aggravated to feel like eating anything else.

I put the tub back into the pantry and stormed off back up the stairs, and back into my room. Maybe he only did that to me involuntarily, maybe he was just hungry for blood and I happened to get in the way? Either way though it was cruel. I mean he'd basically caused me to admit to him straight out that I'd missed him, and show him how desperate I was by pulling him into me. Damn him and his stupid irresistible characteristics!

I threw my shoes off and crawled into bed fully clothed, and hoped for yet another dreamless slumber.

Luckily for me when I'd woken up, that was exactly what I'd gotten. It was the next morning, and I'd stupidly slept in my clothes. I could feel them stuck to my skin with sweat, so headed straight for the shower. Once I was done, I decided to dress in something overly nice. Perhaps something seductive. If Will was going to play these games with me, then I'd play them back. I wanted to make him realise what he could have had, and I'd try my hardest now to resist him. How dare he play these mind games with me; tease me at every chance he'd gotten.

I couldn't even remember the last time we'd kissed - if I was correct, we hadn't kissed since that afternoon that he told me he was a vampire! That felt like so long ago. Yet every time I was around him there was so much tension between the two of us, so many times that we should have kissed, that I wanted to kiss him, but we never did. All because of his stupid belief that we could never be together. All because of the stupid vampire society, and his stupid evil brother, Sebastian.

Sebastian - I suddenly was taken back to the night that Will had come to rescue me, how I'd ran away from the two brawling in front of me. What had happened to him? Will found me on the side of the road, so did that mean that will had won? That he'd...he'd...perhaps, killed Sebastian? The thought of it made me shudder, and I also felt a slight amount of pity. I had no idea why I felt some sort of emotion towards Seb, as evil as he was, it would still probably effect me if I'd known he was dead.

So, that's what I was going to do today. I was going to find out from Will what had happened to Seb, and I was also going to try my hardest to make him want me, and reject him back, just like he'd been doing to me, for, what was it, about two weeks? I put on a tight fitting, short white dress, which also happened to show off my cleavage. It wasn't slutty enough to be classed merely as a clubbing dress - I could only barely just get away with wearing it during the day - coupled with a pair of white sandals. I applied some light make up, ensuring to coat my long, seductive lashes with a thick layer of mascara.

I made my way out into the hall, and down the stairs, in search for Will. I headed for the kitchen first, as I could smell that someone had been cooking bacon and eggs, and I was kind of hoping it was Will. I walked in, only to see Jacob standing there by the stove.