Hart143

Name: Kelly Williem

Age:13

How did you get into writing?: I tried writing when my friends introduced me to wattpad.

What inspired you?: Mostly fantasy books

What are your thoughts on wattpad?: I think its an amazing site for writers-to-be to express their talents in writing. They could get comments on how to improve which is an advantage.

How did you find wattpad?: Well, my friend wrote a book here and asked me to read it. Then, I tried writing myself.

Major turnoffs in stories: Out of context stories, bad grammar and punctuation.

What you like in stories: How sometimes they keep me guessing.

Do you speak or/and write in another language: I speak Indonesian but my stories are in english.

Have you entered the watty awards?: Nope

Are you entering the watty awards this years?: Maybe...

Favourite genres to write: Fantasy and romance

More of an author, reader, graphic designer or critic: 50% writer 50% reader

Favourite authors on wattpad: @AriesRunes, @GenHeartsYou and @JustJill

Story you're currently working on: Elemental's descendants: Ally Rolleston (link in external link)

Ally did not realise her ancestry till now. Turns out she is one of the Elemental's many descendants that control the basic 4 elements. While she is trained at Milestone Academy, the monster chose this century to break its cage...

One of your stories: Elemental's descendants: Ally Rolleston