Confess Here for Your Sins

"Ryan asked me to hang out with him. You'll be ok with Cameron, right?" Ricky told me. After our lovely evening yesterday, we had come back home and relieved Jeremy and Blake of their duties.

"Yeah. We'll be fine. Go have fun," I responded. It was pretty late so I was guessing he would be out for awhile. Though it would've been nice to have help with our daughter, I could deal for a night.

"Thank you, babe. I'll see you when I get home," he told me before giving me a kiss. Cameron was already asleep, so I was along. Well, unless I called Jeremy, which was exactly what I decided to do. As soon as I heard Ricky exit our flat, I picked up my phone and texted my best friend.

Twenty minutes later, there was a quiet knock on the door. He had become skillful at not waking Cameron up when he came over. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see Jessie standing next to Jeremy. "Hey. I hope you don't might I came, too," she greeted.

"Of course I don't mind. I've been stealing Jeremy away from you a lot lately," I responded with a warm, genuine smile. I had always thought Jessie was pretty cool even though I had always envied her beauty. She had amazing green eyes with flecks of brown in them, long wavy auburn hair, and a smile that could light up a room. Her arms and legs were tattoo free and her closet consisted of more than just black.

"So, where did Ricky go this time?" Jeremy questioned as he entered the flat and plopped down on the couch. Jessie followed close behind him and sat done. I would never understand why someone so well-mannered would go out with Jeremy.

"He went to go hang out with Ryan," I responded with a shrug. Jeremy nodded in approval. He was probably thinking that there was no way Ricky was cheating on me if he was cheating on me if he was with Ryan.

Jessie ended up suggesting that we put on a movie. Bring two against one, we decided on The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I had made Jeremy watch the film before and he didn't mind it. It was one of Jessie's favorite films, though.

By the end of the movie, Jessie had fallen asleep on Jeremy's chest. It was pretty late. Usually, I would've worried about Ricky, but he did have quite a long ride home and I was sure he was just with Ryan.

"I would say we should go, but I don't want to wake her up. I don't think she's been sleeping well. She's stressed out over something at work. Anyway, she's so cute when she sleeps," Jeremy told me when he saw me looking at Jessie. They made a pretty cute couple.

"It's ok. Don't wake her. You guys can sleepover if you want," I responded with a shrug. I actually wanted them to stay. I had a thing about being in the flat alone. I guess I just wasn't use to living here even know we had been here for about ten months.

"You wanna get me some food?" Jeremy asked with a grin. I shook my head but a smile twitched at my lips. With Jessie asleep on his shoulder, there was no way he was getting up anytime soon.

"What do you want?" I groaned. I was really just teasing. I didn't mind getting him a snack. I just liked to make him feel guilty.

"Surprise me," he responded. I ended up get him Cool Ranch Doritos. After an hour of our quiet chatter and munching, we both fell asleep on the couch.

**********************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning to the sound of a door opening and closing. My eyes fluttered open to see Ricky. He looked exhausted, but the panic in his beautiful eyes outweighed the tiredness. My brow furrowed in confusion as I watched him set his keys down and let out a sigh. He ran his fingers through his now messy hair and shook his head. He was murmuring something, but I couldn't make it out.

"What time is it?" Jessie suddenly questioned, sitting up from Jeremy's embrace. She grabbed her phone and breathed out a sigh of relief when she saw it was still early.

"When do you have to be at work?" Jeremy asked groggily. He was never a morning person, so getting up at seven thirty, which was the current time, was not flying over well in Jeremy land.

"At nine, so I have time to get changed at home," she responded before getting up and heading towards the bathroom. It seemed Ricky's anxiety made him forget to be confused as to why Jessie and Jeremy were there.

"How was your night?" I questioned, sitting up gingerly. Jeremy was busy stretching since Jessie had been sleeping on him all night. Ricky looked like a deer in headlights when the question left my mouth.

"Fine," he replied a bit too quickly before rushing off to our bedroom. Jeremy gave me a puzzled look. I was feeling exactly the same way. What the hell was up with him? It seemed every time he came home, he was upset.

I quickly got up and followed him down the hallway to our room. "What happened to you last night?" I asked. The question cam out a bit more rudely than I had intended, but I think I had a legit reason to ask.

"Nothing. God, Midnight, just leave me alone," he snapped, causing me to shrink back. He had never really talked to me like that before. He had gotten angry with me on occasion, but nothing so sudden before.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked angrily, my voice rising after the initial shock vanished. I was not the type of girl to let someone kick me around and Ricky was no exception.

"It's none of your business," he growled. He could not be serious. None of my business? I thought we were in this together. I told him things that not even Jeremy knew and he had the never to say it was none of my business.

"I think it is, Ricky. Especially when you walk in here like you just saw a ghost and then you have the nerve to snap at me," I responded. As quiet as I usually was, I had no intention of sitting book and taking this.

"Haven't you ever heard of a thing called privacy?" he shouted. I was hoping he wouldn't wake Cameron with his anger because we both knew I'd be the one to calm her down.

"That ended when we moved here. I think I have a right to know why you're being such a jerk since I can't avoid you," I yelled, my fingers curling into fists. It was very rare I got mad. It might have been from the lack of sleep, but I was ready to punch his face in if given the chance.

Suddenly there was a knock at the half open door. "I just wanted to tell you guys we're gonna get going so jessie can get you work," Jeremy told us, peeking his head in the door.

"Ok, I'll see you later," I replied quickly. He gave me a nod before heading out. It was a bit surprising he didn't stay just to overhear our conversation.

"So, why are you acting like such a asshole?" I asked. Jeremy intervening had made my anger decline a bit, but I still deserve to now the answer to my question.

"Why are acting like such a bitch?" he shot back. The words cut me like a knife and before I knew what I was doing, my palm was making contact with his cheek. I looked up at him in shock. I was shocked he had called me a bitch. I was shocked I had slapped him. I was shocked we were fighting

"Fine. You wanna know what happened last night?" he asked in growl. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his hot, angry breath on my skin. "I cheated on you," he spat without my reply. My eyes widened in astonishment. He wasn't serious, was he? he was just mad. He was just making up excuses to get me away from him, right? He wouldn't do that to me. He loved me.

"You...You..." I stammered with tears welling up in my eyes. It did explain his panicked behavior, though. It would explain his anger. As much as I wanted to believe it wasn't true, there wasn't one thing that told me he was lying. "Fuck you, Ricky! I hope you burn in hell! You're such a fucking dick!" I shouted, pushing him away from me. I then sprinted from the room and the to the nursery.

Cameron was awake, but she wasn't crying, which was good. I wiped away my tears angrily before strapping her in her carrier and heading for the door.

"Where are you going?" Ricky called after me. Something in his voice had changed. There was no more anger. He just seemed genuinely concerned now. Well, it was too late to be concerned now, wasn't it?

"As far away from you as I can possibly can get," I replied coldly. I didn't wait for him to argue. I stormed out of the flat full of rage and down to our car. In that moment, I just needed to cry my eyes out as far away from my so-called boyfriend as I possibly could get.