Till We Disappear...

“You should come by after you guys play since we’re gonna play later than you,” Ricky suggested. We were hanging out in back of Motionless In White’s bus and I was reminded of the time we hung out in our bus when Ricky and I didn’t go to the barbecue.

“I do miss seeing you guys play,” I responded jokingly as he put on a HIM album. I swear he’s obsessed with them, but it really wasn't anything to complain about since I like them, too.

“And I missed you,” he told me, sinking down onto the couch. He wrapped his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and made myself comfortable against his body. It was funny how now that we made up, we went right back to acting the same way we did before all this happened.

“Ricky, can you promise me something?” I asked, looking up at him. I kind of felt silly about what I was going to ask, but I didn’t really feel like I needed to be embarrassed with Ricky.

“Anything,” he replied after kissing the top of my head. I was glad nothing had changed between us because I loved him too much. Everything felt right.

“Promise me that you’ll never get mad at me and not talk to me for such a long time again,” I told him. I just never wanted to feel so broken again. I hadn’t realized how much I needed him until he wasn’t with me. I never wanted to be without him again.

“I promise that if we ever have a fight like this again, I will make sure we makeup sooner than this,” he responded with a chuckle. He childishly stuck out his pinky, causing me to giggle. I still didn’t know why Ricky caused me to giggle all the time. It wasn’t like me at all.

He then leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I had missed his lips so much. I kissed him back. I mean, we did have a lot of lost time to make up for. Things escalated pretty quickly and I was thankfully Ricky had closed the door when we came in. I could only imagine what the guys’ commentary would be. We only separated when we needed to come up for air. A moment later, he softly bit my lip, causing my mouth to open and also producing a moan from me. As soon as my mouth was open, he took his opportunity and slid his tongue into my mouth. This was literally the first time I had ever even come close to making out and I had no idea what to do. At all. Like, I was so clueless that I was just coping his movements.

Suddenly, he push me gently onto the couch so that he was over top of me. His body seemed to move perfectly over mine. His hands started to work their way slowly up my shirt. They felt cold on my skin, but I wasn’t complaining. All was great until there was a knock on the door

“Hey, Rick. It’s soundcheck time,” Angelo’s voice called through the door. I heard Ricky groan and pull his lips away from mine and his hands away from my torso. Of course Angelo had to ruin my first make out experience. The feeling the whole thing had given me was something I didn’t want to to end.

“Fine, Ange. I’ll be there in a minute,” Ricky called back, sitting up. I wanted him to come back, but I knew he had to go. That was the nice thing about Warped Tour: there was no soundcheck.

“How about you watch us soundcheck and then I’ll walk you back to the other venue,” Ricky suggested, with hope in his eyes. There was no way I could say no to those eyes even if I wanted to.

“Sounds good,” I replied with a small smile. We then made our way into the venue hand in hand. I leaned up against the barricade as Ricky and Ryan tuned their guitars and Angelo started beating on his drums.

After awhile, they announced that they were done and Ricky walked me back to the venue we would be playing at. This morning when I had seen the size, I had almost had a heart attack.I could not believe how big the place was. I was told it was a 5,000 cap and it was sold out. 5,000 people would be watching us tonight.