Little Whore

AN: First, I want to apologize that it took me so long to update. I've been busy with school and haven't had time to type everything up. Also, what did you guys want to happen after Midnight has the baby?

“So glad to be back here,” Ricky muttered sarcastically. We were back at the doctor’s office and the other couples were again giving us the evil eye. We quickly signed in and sat down far away from everyone else. One of the lady’s kept leaning over to her husband and snickering something before glancing over at us. Why did people have to be such idiots?

Thankfully, it didn’t take long for them to call my name and Dr. Mason came quickly. “Ready to see your baby?” she questioned excitedly. Today was the first time we would get to see our baby. “Did you guys want to find out the sex?” she asked before we could answer her first question.

Ricky and I had actually talked about this and we both agreed that we wanted to know. It would be so much easier to buy things and get prepared if we knew if it was a boy or a girl.

“Yes, we do,” I answered with a nod. Dr. Mason then got out some jelly-like stuff and told me to lift up my shirt. She then spread the jelly stuff over my stomach. It felt a bit cold on my bare skin. After my stomach was prepared, she pulled out a wand that was hooked up to a machine.

She ran the wand over my stomach, which had just started to grow to the point where you may think I was pregnant instead of fat. After searching around my skin for a few moments, a figure appeared on the screen of the machine. The figure looked like a baby. It was so weird to think that that baby was inside of me. Another living thing was being created right inside of me. It seemed almost surreal.

“That’s your baby,” Dr. Mason told us as I felt a smile curl onto my lips. I glanced over at Ricky to see him grinning excitedly. It was odd to think that we had created such a small, tiny thing. “And it looks like it’s a…” she stared, searching around my stomach a bit more. “Girl,” she finished. Ricky looked down at me and our eyes locked. There was only one emotion in his eyes: happiness.

“I’m so excited for this baby now,” Ricky told me after the appointment was over. We walked out of the room hand in hand in complete content. My whole attitude about the baby seemed to have done a 360 and the same seemed to go for Ricky. Maybe it was just seeing the baby.

“I love you,” I replied once we had made it to the car. I reached ip to give him a quick kiss on the lips. I was actually becoming happy about the baby. I was actually looking forward to being a mother.

“I love you, too,” he replied, giving me a second kiss. “And I am really happy about this baby,” he added. I really don’t think I had ever been more in love with him.

*********************************************************************************************

“Hey, guys,” I greeted to my laptop. I was doing a video chat with the fans to tell them about the baby and then a quick Q and A afterwards. I was pretty apprehensive about how they were going to respond, though.

“So, of course you guys are probably wondering what the big news is and why I’m the only one here,” I said awkwardly. I always thought it was weird to talk to my computer screen when I couldn’t see any of the fans. “Well, as most of you guys know, Ricky from Motionless In White and I have been together since the beginning of the summer and, uh, I wanted to tell you guys that we’re having a baby,” I announced with a smile. I was really hoping the fans were going to support us through this.

“Uh, so if you guys have any questions, baby related or not, you can just tweet them to me. My twitter name is IntoTheMidnight,” I added, picking up my phone and getting up the Twitter app. Instantly, I got notifications saying that people had mentioned me in their tweets.