[Chapter Twenty-Four]

Chapter Twenty-Four

"My turn." He told me and I laughed as he picked me up and brought me to his room. He sat down with me still in his lap and kissed my neck.

"Give me a minute." I laughed then squealed when he flipped us.

"I don't think so. It's my turn." He told me and then his fingers moved lightly against my sides making me squirm as he tickled me, his weight keeping me pressed down as he did so.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop." I repeated and he just laughed.

"Beg me to stop." He chuckled

"You're such a dick." I said and I wiggled until I pushed against him and got him off of me

"You like it babe." He winked

"Maybe."

"I thought we established ages ago that you did." He looked up at me and I shrugged

"Okay, I like it a little bit."

"It's my turn right?" he asked and I nodded he pulled my face down to his and kept a hand on the back of my head, he put me beneath him again and pushed into me as he kissed me. I arched my back into his and pulled my mouth away to moan again but he just kissed me again.

It wasn't rough but it wasn't gentle as he thrust into me. his body fully pressed to mine the whole time and I hooked a leg around him as I let the other one fall open.

"Aiden." I moaned when he moved his lips to my neck.

"Just relax baby." He whispered in my ear and I let my head fall back as he took care of me.

I was surprised because I figured he would be rough and aggressive and try to get some pay back but he didn't. He didn't make me beg he didn't have any dirty talk, he didn't go fast. We were going slower and enjoying it.

Not that it wasn't always enjoyable, but sometimes it was like a competition to get me to finish for him and this time there was none of that.

The only thing I could think about was how fucking amazing it felt and it built up slow, slower than usual and then I came down so much harder.

When he was done he rolled to the side and pulled me to his chest so we could catch a breath. He didn't say anything, he just ran his hands through my hair and I wrapped an arm around him letting knee hike over him too.

I was starting to get a little concerned that this was the normal for us now. I just didn't know how to bring it up. I don't know if sleepovers were too great of an idea but as he held me I couldn't bring myself to pull away or tell him no.

There was the part of me that wished for this to be something more and to be in a relationship, to be held and cared for and for someone to love me which was why I was doing this.

I kept telling myself that with my sexual needs being taken care of I could really find a guy I would want to develop a relationship with. I don't want to date someone who just wants sex and I know that I could break this off if it was someone I wanted to really date seriously.

Why did I let my life get so confusing?

I rolled over to get more comfortable and he followed suit, wrapping an arm around me and pulling my body back against him as he nuzzled my neck. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to squash any emotions. I didn't think sex would be this freaking hard.

"Don't think too much." He held tighter.

"I'm trying not to."

"Well stop trying and just stop."

"it's not that."

"Don't say it. I know that you shouldn't still be here and that this isn't exactly what we agreed on, but just stop and relax."

"I don't relax." I mumbled

"Well you're going to start. Lay on your stomach." He told me and I looked over at him confused.

"Why?" I asked and he just ignored me and gave me a light push to do as he says.

Once I was on my back he got up and I looked over at him putting on his boxers and glasses and came back with a bottle.

I jumped when he poured something over me and then he straddled me and his hands started working whatever it was into my back.

"Relax." He said lightly and I groaned as he massaged the muscles. He started there and I slowly relaxed moved down to my feet and then up my legs until he was back to massaging my shoulders and neck, I was so relaxed I don't remember anything else because I fell asleep.