[Chapter Forty-Four]

Chapter Forty-Four

I knew it had to be too good to be true. Things with Aiden and I were great, we spent all the time we could together and even with our busy schedules we still made time for each other if it was me coming out to see him on his lunch or studying hard to have a little free time to catch a movie.

It was doing well until Aiden came home one night tired and in an exceptionally bad mood.

"What's wrong?" I asked tiredly

"She's back and won't leave me the hell alone." He yanked his scrubs off and I felt a knot in my stomach.

"What does she want?" I asked him

"Me." he rolled his eyes "Or so she says, I'm pretty sure it's just that living on her own isn't working well for her and she wants her old life style back." he said bitterly.

"She wants your money?" I asked him and he nodded, I knew he must have it; this apartment and Medical school were pricy, but if he needed help paying the rent he couldn't have that much extra money.

"If you need a roommate then you can't have that much money, can you?" I added the last part with the look on his face.

"It's complicated." He said slowly

"I don't need to know if you don't want to tell me." I shrugged, it really didn't matter to me; I loved him because he was sweet and caring. He was a great guy and it helped that he was sexy as fuck and that he was great in bed.

"It's like an allowance from my parents, they pay a certain amount for an apartment and pay my school bills but everything else is on me, I loved this place and it was a little pricy and the five hundred is the difference for how much I can have to how much I need."

"So you're a broke rich guy?" I asked and he smiled

"You could say that, usually you get access to a trust fund at eighteen or twenty-one, I get mine when I graduate medical school, Emily knows that and she's willing to wait for me to graduate. We've been broken up well over a year now, hell you've been here nearly a year." He said to me

"I can't believe it's been that long already." I sighed, it feels like only a couple months.

"Best near year of my life." he said as he pulled on some sweats and he leaned forward in bed to hover over me. He kissed me lightly and I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in bed with me.

"I don't care about any of that stuff, I just love you." I told him and he smiled

"I know princess and you have absolutely nothing to worry about with her. She's my past and she's staying there as soon as I can get her to leave me alone."

"Do I need to smack her?" I asked and he touched his nose to mine

"While that would be amusing, I'm going to say no. I don't want you to get in trouble."  He kissed me softly and then curled up beside me.

"You know." I said running a finger down his chest, his sweats jumped a little as I ran my finger right under the band.

"You are such a bad girl." He smirked as he pulled me on top of him, I felt the budge press against my core and I groaned in need. His lips attacked my neck and chest and I was panting in pleasure as he pulled the shirt of his I was wearing over my head so he could draw my nipples into his mouth. I pushed his sweats down enough for him to spring free and I kicked my panties off before sinking down onto him.

The past few months we slept together less and less since we were so busy but the last couple weeks it was like how we were before, not being able to keep our hands off each other. I rocked fast and pushed down hard on him and he let me take control.

I may like him in control sometimes but I also like to take the lead too and I do believe I own him a little payback for our sick day; soon I'll have my revenge.

I smirked down at him and his head was thrown back and his jaw tight as he dug his fingers into the flesh of my thighs. His eyes roamed my body like he couldn't figure out where his eyes wanted to settle. My breasts bounced as I rode him and his eyes clouded over with lust as he watched.

He watched my face as I bit my lip and my eyes clouded over with lust and pleasure before I gave into it with him following. I felt dizzy and like I was spinning as I laid in his arms after sucking in oxygen.

"You have a beautiful smile." He said and my smile widened.

"You're have a great smile too." I buried my face in his neck

"Do you think we're moving too fast?" he asked as he played with my fingers

"I don't think so. Why do you?" I asked looking right at him to gage is reaction, was he regretting telling me he loved me now?

"Nope, everything feels perfect with us. I wish I had more time to spend with you though." He kissed my forehead

"I have no regrets." None at all; I loved being with him and I hoped that we were together a long time.

"Me neither. I can't remember the last time as was this happy. You make me happy."

"Do you want to get away with me for a couple days soon? I don't know when you're free but I think it would be good to get away from it all." I suggested

"I don't have any time next week but the week after I could arrange a couple days." He told me.

"What days and I'll arrange to have them off too." I knew it was ten times harder for him to get away but I think a couple days of no distractions is what every couple needs every now and then.

"Perfect. I'll book a hotel out of town." He said and I was going to get two days of nothing but time with my boyfriend, I was ecstatic!

got some bad news, this book is starting to come to an end, as in about 10 chapters