[Chapter Sixteen]

Chapter Sixteen-

I got a call from Kelly the next morning telling me that I had the next two days off, and while I loved my job I was pretty excited to just lounge around the house all day and not have to dress up or put on make-up. I was quickly getting tired of make-up; actually I was tired of it before I started working there. It's so freaking time consuming and tedious.

Aiden rolled over and wrapped his arms around me, pressing his torso to my back and he nuzzled my neck.

"Called in again?" he asked his voice clouded with sleep

"No, she gave me the next two nights off." 

"Oh really, what are you going to do with your freedom?" his hands caressed my stomach and I pressed my thighs together as he got lower, his touch made the desire spike through my body.

Stay strong, it will be worth it. I repeated in my head over and over again as I pulled away from him and stood up to stretch my sore muscles

"I'm going to spend it in. working in a bar makes you not want to go out." His eyes raked over my body and I stretched some more to make sure he got an eye full.

He was the patient one, but I had a head start. He wouldn't know what I was playing at until he was beyond horny if I could play this right. I wanted him at my mercy and I was hoping that I could pull this off.

"How about you get your ass over here and we can spend the day in bed." He said suggestively

"I was thinking about taking a shower and curling up on the couch to watch a movie, care to join me?" I asked as I walked towards the door putting a little sway in my hips and his eyes were pretty much glued to my ass.

I could see his erection standing proud and I licked my lips as I fought the voice telling me to get on my knees and take him into my mouth, to pleasure him so he could return the favor and I looked up into his eyes to keep me distracted

"Come on, I'll make it worth it." he stood up and came towards me.

I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him taking the lead as I slid my tongue between his lips and he groaned as he tangled his hand in my hair holding my face to his. He tried to turn us but I kept strong to stay where I was and when he pulled away I stepped back

"I need a shower and then I'm going to watch a movie." I said as I walked past him and into his bathroom

"Can I join?" he asked and I pretended to think about it

"Nah, I think I'll go solo on this one." I ignored his protests as I went into his shower, leaving the door cracked. If he looked he would see me naked through the glass and if he joined then I could brush against him and tease him some more.

I would welcome the break from sex the next couple days, I'm sore from his assault on my body last night. I had love bites on my chest and one on my neck. I had them on my thighs between my legs and I had bruises on my thighs and hips from his firm grip.

I turned and say little light bruises on my ass form where his fingers dug into it last night.

I looked a mess but it made me even hornier for him seeing them. I loved it rough thinking about last night had me wet all over again.

I got in the shower and turned the water to hot before letting it cascade down my sore muscles. All this sex was going to kill me.

"I decided it's my shower and I'm joining." He said and then he wrapped his arms around me again as he leaned to nibbled on my neck.

"Down boy." I turned and put a hand on his chest, slowly pushing him away from me.

"Are you okay?" he asked seriously and I tried to keep from smiling.