[Chapter Seven]

Chapter Seven

The next morning it was nice to wake up curled up with someone, especially since that someone is Aiden. I knew I had more problems to worry about, but I couldn't help but take a few more minutes to lay there and enjoy the company, it has been so long since I've gotten to do this.

I was too busy working and getting through school, I didn't have much time for a social life and I didn't really care to just sit there and take time I could be using to study or work to entertain some guy who probably just wants in my pants.

I stretched against him and he groaned and pulled me closer. His member was brushed against my thigh and I bit my lip to stop the moan that wanted to come out, it really was getting harder to fight this, I wanted him and I wanted him bad.

And so I did something completely out of character for me, I reached down and rubbed him though his boxers. I heard him moan and he slowly opened his eyes and when they met mine he was on top of me and I was pinned beneath him.

He looked at me for a few seconds before he crashed his lips to mine and I would be lying if I said I didn't like them right where they were. My hunger for him grew with each second his lips moved against mine. I pushed my hips up against him lightly to get some friction there and he pulled back and stopped me.

I was panting and I felt so needy right now, in a way I never have before.

"What are you doing?" he asked and I just shrugged "Answer me" he demanded and again I shrugged and he narrowed his eyes before he leaned in and I held my breath.

"I want you." his breath on my neck sent shivers through my body.

"Okay." I told him, hoping that he would just touch me like he did before and I wanted him to slide into me and make me feel like I knew I haven't felt before.

He pulled back and I saw the smirk "You know what you have to do." he told me and I groaned and turned my head towards the direction of the living room when I heard crying. JB was up, he groaned and I was with him.

"You're going to kill me" he pouted and I smirked and rubbed him some more before I abruptly jumped up and left his room and headed to mine. Jules was trying to calm him down when I got in there but she was crying and I felt for her.

"JB, what's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I'm hungry." He told me and I smiled.

"If you go out that door and scream Aiden, you'll get some food." He smiled and ran out of the room.

"Aiden!" he screamed and I smiled

"Yeah?"

"Feed me, I'm hungry." I laughed and I heard Jules chuckle beside me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she sighed

"Last night, Blake was angry and he came over demanding to have JB and I refused, no way in hell was he getting me son, especially like that. He pushed in and when I tried to throw him out he hit me. I was screaming and he left when the neighbor came over to see what was going on. I grabbed some stuff and my son and I got in my car. I'm sorry for just showing up, I just didn't know where else to go." She finished looking guilty and I smiled at her

"You're coming here as no problem. You're welcome and so is JB any day. What else happened?" I asked and she dropped her head before shaking it.

"You can tell me, Jules." I told her and he shoulders started shaking

"He uh." She trailed off and she pulled up her shirt and I saw the bruises on her stomach and arms and she showed me the ones on her thighs and I winced. She couldn't say it but I knew what she was trying to say.