[Chapter Fifty-Six]

Chapter Fifty-Six

Even rushed my wedding was everything I always hoped it would be. Aiden wiped his eyes as I walked down the aisle and I cried a little as he spoke his vows, okay more than a little. They were sweet and he talked about how much he loved me and how he saw his future when he looked at me and it was cheesy but sweet, the way a wedding should be.

My father walked me down the aisle and I couldn't have been more happy to see him waiting at the end for me, the whole time I couldn't help but think 'hurry up already!' I just wanted to get to our vows and for him to tell Aiden to kiss me.

When he did it felt like the most perfect kiss, he pulled me into him and it was so sweet and full of love it made me want to cry, which I'm surprised I've only cried a little at this point.

After the wedding the bridal party and parents stayed behind for pictures while the guests headed to a cocktail hour, the whole building was covered in blown glass and it was absolutely gorgeous.

We did the typical pictures and we did some fun ones, they had us for nearly an hour before we finally all went into the reception. The guests sat down and we had our first dance together, we had two.

I didn't know the song he picked and he didn't know the song that I picked. They played mine first and he smiled. He liked music like this and I remember we danced one time to this song last winter.

You are the best thing by Ray LaMontagne played and he took my hands and it wasn't that dance where you sway, he knew how to dance and he would spin me and I laughed as he twirled me around, he even dipped me back a time or two before bringing me back against him.

He lightly sang the song in my ear making me giggle like an idiot and when the song ended the one he picked came on next and I knew this one, which made me smile some more as Everything by Michael Bublé played through the place and he sang this one to me too.

When the songs were over he gave me a long kiss, he had been sneaking in little ones but I wrapped my arms tightly around him and kissed him back, we had signed the marriage certificate, we were married, he was my husband, and I was his wife.

The whole thing made me feel giddy.

We sat down for dinner before the music started and various people got up to dance and when everyone was done eating the floor was cleared again for me to have my dance with my dad.

I'm glad they all showed up, I got my niece as my flower girl and my dad to walk me down the aisle and have my dance. It made my wedding perfect. I tossed my bouquet and my brother's girlfriend, who I refer to as my sister-in-law already, caught it and I gave my brother a smirk and he rolled his eyes.

They've been together for six years and my niece is four and he hasn't proposed yet, I guess it's fate she caught it, maybe it's an extra boost to finally propose to the girl but probably not, my brother did his things on his own time as he should.

I giggled and blushed bright red as Aiden went up my dress and his teeth grazed my thigh so he could pull the garter off, especially since it was in front of my family. He flung it and his best friend caught it and then it was time for the real dancing. My grandparents took the younger kids and left so we could play the fun music, bring out the alcohol and dance.

My girls had all let their hair down and kicked their heels off. Jules and Jake were perfect together as they danced and Aiden would send him glares throughout the night and I would remind him that I was now his wife and he had nothing to ever worry about.

It was a blur of laughs as we had a great night.

I had put paper on a table for the kids to color on and disposable cameras on the tables to take pictures and hopefully they'll all get left behind, maybe not all of them but at least most and then it would give a different perspective of things.; even the kids were running around snapping pictures and I, for one, couldn't wait to see them all.

I danced with everyone around me, my sister, my sister-in-law, my husband, Jules, Jake, Kellan, my cousin, Kelly.

I have never had this amazing of a night and it didn't even feel real most of the time, time meant nothing to us as the lights reflected of the glass around us and the sun set which meant that it was getting time for Aiden and I to leave, he booked us a late flight so we could stay as long as possible and we packed our bags already so we could head out from here.

I bought the other dress too for after the wedding, it wasn't big and it was comfortable for the flight, though I still didn't know where we were going.

I said goodbye to everyone and some left while some family stayed behind to clean up and take things home for us.

When we got to the airport and headed to the gate he stopped me.

"Trust me?" he asked and I nodded as he put a blind fold on me so I couldn't see the board and when we boarded he covered my ears so I couldn't hear what they were saying for location, all I knew was it was a long flight and I fell asleep.

When I woke up he was shaking me awake after the plane had already landed and people were getting their stuff to get off

"Where are we?" I yawned needing breakfast and coffee

"You'll see" he grabbed our bags and we got off the plane where he handed over our passports and I looked at him curiously, why did we need passports, we weren't even in the country?

"Aiden, where are we?" I asked him and he grinned

"I'm declaring this still our wedding day and I intend on nearly ripping that dress off of you as soon as we get to our hotel." He whispered in my ear

"You have to feed me first." I smiled

"I can make a phone call; it will be waiting for us when we get there." He made the call as we waited for our luggage and he got a rental car, which I'm not sure how if you have to be twenty-five, maybe it's different per county.

As we went outside it was hot and we had to blast the air conditioning in the car and I still didn't know where we were except that we were somewhere tropical, we pulled up to a beautiful hotel and he brought me up to a suit with our bags behind us.

"Aiden where are we?" I asked as soon as he shut the door and he smiled brightly at me

"Welcome to Saint Lucia, princess." I was actually shocked; we were In the freaking Caribbean! "One week, no phones, no distractions; it's just you and me." he kissed my forehead and I kissed him forgetting I was even hungry to begin with.

Her song for him on the side, and a picture of where they're staying. ah, my dream vacation!