[Chapter Nine]

Chapter Nine

When I woke up the next morning I was still with Aiden and he was still asleep. I could feel the sensitivity from last night and when I moved the ache made me want to moan and have him again. I was so horny right now and I wanted him again.

I looked down and bit my lip to see he was hard so I slowly moved off of him and got between his legs. I flicked my tongue out and licked the tip, checking his reaction. I then wrapped my hand around him and licked up the shaft before I sucked the head into my mouth.

His hips jerked slightly and he moaned but he was still asleep so I gently sucked on just the tip and then solely took him all in my mouth until I felt him hit the back of my throat, and then I bobbed my head until I had to pull back and I sucked some more.

He was groaning and would slowly thrust his hips up, he would be awake soon and I wanted to make it a good one so I kept going. I gripped onto the base of him and I worked my hand in sync with my mouth and his breath hitched. This guy slept like the freaking dead.

"Chelsie" he moaned and I nearly moaned at how much that turned me on. I was sucking harder and faster now, I wanted him up and I wanted him to come now, to feel him pulse as he shot down my throat.

I could see his eyes opening slowly and when they did he looked down at me sleepily before I sucked harder and his eyes rolled back as he moaned

"Fuck." He swore as he pushed his hips up again. It was only a matter of half a minute before he was breathing raggedly and then he gripped my hair as he came. I kept sucking on him as I tasted the salty liquid and he pulled me up to him once he was finished and I was beneath him with his lips on mine.

His tongue invaded my mouth without permission and his hand found it's way down my body and he groaned when he felt how wet it was.

"Fuck you're so ready." He said and I nodded "Does it turn you on to suck my dick?" he asked and I bit my lip and nodded again. He pushed one finger in, teasing me and I pushed my hips against his hand.

His recovering time was amazing because it didn't take long to feel his harness against me.

"Do you want me inside you?" he flicked my clit and I moaned

"Yes." I told him and he moved his hand before replacing it with a better part of him. He held onto my hip as he pounded into me, I felt bone hitting mine and I knew that would feel bruised later but I was desperate to feel him just how he was.

"Harder" I told him and the pounding increased and he had my coming in less than five minutes, and that was talent on his part, it usually took a whole hell of a lot longer if it even happened at all.

We were lying side by side again to catch our breath.

"I don't think I could get tired of that." He told me

"Me neither, that was fucking amazing." I told him, not caring if it gave him a big head, it was the truth.

"I want you again, now, but I have to go to work." He sighed and I groaned

"Now?" I asked and he nodded

"Don't you need a shower?" I asked and his eyes shot to mine

"Who needs breakfast? I'll get something later" he told me and pulled me up and kissed me again. I felt something cold at my back and jumped at the sudden contact; he just opened the shower door and pushed my inside against a wall.

He turned the water on and it felt good on my sensitive skin.

"Do you work today?" he asked as he moved to my neck

"No, Kelly gave me the day off." I moaned when he rubbed between my legs

"Now, Aiden." I told him

And he pulled back to look at me "One day I'm going to take the time to make you beg for it, I'm going to finger you, suck you, lick you and touch you until you can't take it anymore and beg me to be inside you, and I'm going to make you beg good." He told me "Now bend over." He ordered and I hesitated before he turned me and pushed on my back.

I bent and put my hands on the lower wall and he used his foot to spread my legs apart as he pushed inside of me. it was so deep and felt so damn good.

"Tell me Chelsie, have you ever tried anal sex?" he asked and I turned my head quickly to look at him.

"Uh no" I said not wanting to give away that I had tried it with toys on my own and have always wanted to do it, but always been too afraid to.

He pulled out and turned me before he pushed me back against the wall and lifted me so he could be inside me again.

"Do you want to." He asked as he rubbed my nipples and bit gently on my neck, making it impossible to really think.

"Huh?" I asked

"Would you want to try anal?" he asked and I nodded, and then was horrified that I did, I told one guy that and he flipped and we never saw each other again.

"Some other time then." He grunted as he thrust up into me.

Like the last time, we didn't have time for all this, so it was quick and hard and hot and with the added element of the steaming water I came hard around him and when we were finished he showered quickly while I jumped out to go to mine.

No added distractions were necessary and I didn't want to smell like a gym locker, I preferred my body wash and shampoo.

As soon as I got out I dried my body and towel dried my hair as I looked in the mirror and smirked. I decided to leave my clothes there and I just slipped on my red thong and walked into the living room. Aiden was grabbing food that he ended up having time for and he turned and nearly dropped everything.

"Fuck, do you have to dress like that?" he asked and I shrugged

"Nothing you haven't seen before." I said

"What time is it?" he asked keeping his eyes on mine.

"Eleven twenty seven." I told him and he groaned "You have to leave in three minutes" I told him and he set it all down and undid the tie on his scrubs as he walked over to me. "Challenge accepted" he said as he pushed my down onto the couch.

And that was a challenge that he ended up winning.

He was putting his pants back on.

"Sorry if you're sore" he said and I shrugged "Something about you makes it impossible to not want more."

"I know what you mean." I said "It's been awhile since I had sex."

"Me too, Emily and I didn't sleep together for a while before we broke up, guess that should have been a sign." He said as he grabbed all his stuff.

"We can talk later." I said

"I have other ideas of what I want to do later." He said as he stepped up to me

"Which is." I smiled

"No touching yourself today." was all he said and then he smacked my ass playfully before he walked out the door for work.

I flopped down on the couch and groaned.

What the hell was I getting myself into?

I just got here and I wasn't ready for a relationship, and neither was he after Emily, but there was no harm in just hooking up was there?

I didn't think so. No strings attached sounded nice, but I wasn't so sure how that would end. Laid back on the couch naked, not caring since Aiden was the only one that would be coming in.

I woke up to my phone buzzing and saw I had a text, I squinted as I looked at is and then was up to find something to wear.

I need you now, breaks in thirty, meet me at the main entrance.

I think that if this went both ways, I could probably get used to this, just some simple friends with benefits would work out just fine.

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUY'S! My gift, an update on ALL stories :)