[Chapter Thirty-Nine]

Chapter Thirty-Nine

I pretty much tormented him, in a funny way, the whole next day but you could tell from his face that he didn't mind. He was such a sweetheart. He was pushing past every possible wall and just finding himself at home in my heart. He wasn't renting, it looked like he was staying there for good.

The first couple days at work sucked and were still a little painful but with the help of a lot of pain killers I made it through the week and then I would come home groaning.

The first day back Jules freaked the hell out and drug me out from behind the bar and into Kelly's empty office to drill me with questions.

It was amusing and endearing, not the slight bit annoying. It was sweet that she cared that much about me and quadruple checked that he didn't hurt me and I was okay.

Before we came to that conclusion she paced around threating to chop his balls off, going over the plan to do it in her mind and saying how she was going to hit him in the face with a shovel before she used it to bury him.

She stopped when I couldn't hold it in anymore and started laughing and I assured her I was okay. I told her that we were angry and it kind of got out of hand and she laughed when I told her the neighbors called the police.

I know we shouldn't be laughing about that, we were so going to hell.

"He must be good then to having you screaming like that." She winked and I shoved her lightly as we went back to the bar.

I suffered through the week and don't get me wrong, It fucking hurt but at the same time it was kind of hot to think that the sex was that rough that I was still feeling it. It turned me on to think that we were so fucking angry that he fucked me that hard and I liked it, it caused heat to pool between my thighs every time I felt the dull pain and it made me want him so much more.

The part that sucked though was that he refused to have sex with me until I was completely healed up which was taking forever. Anytime I tried to get touchy he would tisk at me and say I was being a bad girl, which only made me want to jump him that much more.

The first time I said that he should punish me for being bad he said okay and told me no sex. Jackass, I haven't said that since.

That next weekend I was sore still but it wasn't painful and I finally broke him down, sort of. We compromised as he buried his face between my thighs and the dull pain added to the pleasure and then he pushed in slowly and I had to hide the hiss of slight pain. He was gentle though and I was thankful to finally have the friction between us.

I did what I promised I would do and I ended up enrolling in two classes for an English Major. I can't believe I did but it was a step in the right direction. Aiden was proud of my choice and that was an added bonus.

Life was looking up for now but I know it would get much more difficult when classes started. I already didn't have time to hang out with my friends and barely had time for Aiden. He would be in school all the time or work and so would I and I don't know if our schedules will match up.

I don't know how I'm going to do this. I wasn't a resident so college was going to be pricy and I just worried that I wouldn't be able to make it. I sighed as I got home from work tired and stressed out. Aiden tried to ask me what was wrong but right now I didn't want to talk about it, I just wanted to sleep.

Stubborn jackass

"Talk to me princess." He whispered in my ear when I turned away from him and tried to ignore him

"I'm tired." I grumbled and he ran a hand up my side slowly

"Are you?" he asked as he did it again, this time going under my shirt and I groaned softly

"Stop it, I'm sleeping." He ran a finger over the hem of my panties since I opted out of wearing shorts to bed and my eyes were wide open now

"Tell me what's going on." He encouraged

"I'm stressed out okay, it's nothing." He slid his hand over my thigh and I parted my legs the best I could so he could run his hand over my intimate parts

"Stressed about what?" he asked playing with the hem in another spot now

"School." I told him and he ran his hand up my shirt and over my breasts making me arch my back and push them farther into his hand

"Why?" he asked

"It's a lot of money."

"If you're so worried about money move in here and we can find a new roommate."

"So they can see us having sex well, everywhere?" I asked amused and he brushed his lips over my neck making me moan

"Just a suggestion." He moved his hands down my stomach and it rested above my panties again and I was most certainly not tired anymore

"Are we going to have any time for each other when it starts?" I asked

"We'll make time." he moved me onto my back and hovered over me. I kicked his boxers down and then pushed my panties down my legs and wrapped my legs around him moaning as I pulled him inside me

"How?" I asked as he started moving

"We have class at the same time roughly and work roughly at the same time, we have nights." He increased his speed and I moaned his name

"Faster." I encouraged

"You like that princess?" he asked as he complied and I nodded and he got a little rougher, he hasn't even done this much since the time we had very hot anger sex.

"Yes." I arched into him and he rolled me on top of him and I picked up the pace as he laid back and watched me, which was a turn on.

I liked how this conversation ended, by my moaning his name as I dug my nails into him and he thrust up into me, pulling me to him as he came too and this time when I laid beside him he cuddled with me.

"We can figure it out baby." He kissed my head and I nodded. He was working quickly and in the next few years he would be a doctor and it would all be worth it for him.

"Okay," I mumbled "Now let me sleep, damn it." I complained and he chuckled

"Goodnight princess."

"You call me that a lot." I commented

"Deal with it. Sweet dreams" he said but nothing else as he finally let me go to sleep.

filler, just lets you all know what's about to come really..