[Chapter Forty-Seven]

Chapter Forty-Seven

After I got it all out to Jules I got angry, we decided to go to Kelly's as customers tonight so that I could enjoy a night out, I ended up telling everyone what happened and Kelly said she could keep him from the bar.

My phone vibrated again and his name popped up, he had been calling none stop so I shut the damn thing off and put it in my purse behind the bar. Jules and I took a few shots, me more than her, before going into the heart of the crowd to dance and when it hit me I forgot all about Aiden for a little bit.

Sure it would be worse tomorrow but right now I didn't care.

I was now single and I wasn't pregnant and I could do whatever I wanted.

On their breaks the boys would come and join us for a little bit and it made it all the more fun. It was nearing midnight when Jules pulled me aside to a quieter place

"I have to get home, JB's with Joe and I don't want to be out to late and I promised him we would go to a movie tomorrow." She gave me a small smile

"It's fine, I'll get a ride home with Kelly or one of the bouncers, or one of the boys." I shrugged

"Alright, I'll see you later then and you're going to be okay." She gave me a tight hug that made me want to cry all over again but I swallowed it and she smiled before heading out. I went to the bar and sat there ready to order another drink or five to help me forget.

"Drinking isn't the answer." Kellan leaned on the bar

"I know." I played with the shot he sat down

"It won't solve anything." He looked at me and I shrugged

"It will tonight." He went to say something and I licked my hand to pour the salt on and shoved a lime in his mouth. I licked the salt, took the shot of tequila and pulled his by the back of the neck towards me so I could bite the lime and when I took it from him our lips grazed and I kissed him.

He smiled and kissed me back a minute before he pulled back

"You my dear are drunk." He kissed my cheek and pulled away from me. Oh what a respectable guy he was, damn it.

Funny part was that I wasn't really that drunk, that was the first shot I've had in hours, since I got here and I only had about five before.

I knew exactly what I was doing.

I went back out and danced with random strangers and let the music and lights wash over me again and like before all thoughts of him just vanished. At last call I went and got water instead and sat at the bar until people started clearing out.

I had sobered up now and I felt like crap, it was just me and my thoughts.

Why did he do it, was I just not good enough for him? Was this the first time or had he been hooking up with her behind my back? I had no idea. Would he tell me the truth if I asked?

I sat there and waited for them to be done

"I'll close up; you boys get her home and then get yourselves home." Kelly smiled at me and came over to give me a big motherly hug; I hadn't even called my mom yet about this because it would feel even more real if I did.

I wasn't ready for that. Sure it was more real that they knew but when my family knew it would be like it was official and that thought killed me more.

"Come on drunky." Kellan pulled me from the stool and I yanked my arm from him

"Just because I'm upset doesn't mean I have no fucking self-control. I've had six shots today, five when I got here and one earlier, I'm not drunk, I'm not an alcoholic and I will not be one, you fucking idiots drink more than that while at work." I said annoyed and Kellan went to open his mouth