[Chapter Thirty-Five]

Chapter Thirty-Five

Three weeks, that's how long it's been since we've had sex now and I was determined to make him wait another week. There were lots of cold showers and he was a little grumpy especially with his new stalker's frequent appearances but it would be over soon, next weekend we were going away, I booked a hotel and made sure Kelly wouldn't need me this weekend.

"What are your plans this weekend?" he asked the next Thursday and I smiled

"I made plans for us." I told him and he looked at me curiously

"You made plans?" he asked and I nodded

 "What are we doing?" he asked and I smirked

"Something."

"Oh no, I'm not going to like this am I?" he asked and I moved into his lap and pressed close to him

"Well I didn't know you were so against sex." His eyes widened and then he looked excited

"Really?" he asked and I nodded. He suddenly kissed me and I relished in how close our bodies were. His hands ran up and down my thighs and I wrapped my arms around him. I let him push it and lower me back onto the couch and kiss the exposed skin and I couldn't say no when his rough hands ran over the smooth flesh of my stomach.

"Tomorrow babe, tomorrow." I pushed him back a little when his hands slid into my shorts. He nodded but didn't stop what we were doing, but didn't push it farther.

"You're killing me." he groaned in my ear

"I know, but you'll live." I teased and he pulled away breaking all contact.

"I'm going to go for a run." He stood up and went to change suddenly and I looked at him curiously as he came to give me a kiss before he left.

"Okay." I said

"I need to burn some of this energy off or I'm going to rip that shirt of and drag you into bed." He teasingly ran a hand at the hem of my shorts and I nodded telling him to go.

While he did that I put on one of my dance work out videos to do the same, he came back before I was finished and I laughed as he tried to do them and we took separate showers that night and went almost right to bed.

The next morning I packed our bags, not letting him see what I was packing. I borrowed a few things from his room like the cuffs and rope and then some of the things I had bought. I went into my room, and put the actually pretty slutty lingerie on underneath my jeans and shirt, being careful it didn't show.

I brought that and a few snacks for later and we headed to a hotel about a half hour away just in case someone got called in, though I hoped that didn't happen.

When we got to the room we dropped things off and headed out to brunch, I wanted to make sure we got well fed before we got, tied down, for the night.

"So what are the plans for the night?" We sat side by side and I put a hand on his leg

"That's a secret." I smiled slyly at him as the waitress came back for our order.

As he was in the middle of his I slid my hand farther up his thigh and he coughed a couple times, the waitress looking at him with both concern and lust.

"Are you okay?" she asked and I gripped harder and he coughed a little again as he took a drink of water.

"I'm fine." He told her and I cleared my throat as she continued to rape my boyfriend with her eyes and she turned bright red.

"And for you, ma'am?" she asked though she looked to be my age or even older.

"Same. And some zucchini sticks."

"And fried pickles." Aiden added as he looked over the menu, swallowing hard when I touched the bulge in his jeans.

"Anything else?" she asked not meeting my eye and I smiled at her, poor girl I'm not going to bite her.

"No thank you." I was trying to be polite, she gave us an embarrassed smile and left.

"Tease." He kissed my neck.

"Not for long." The words held so much promise for the night.

"Can't wait."

"You may not be saying that later."

"Why not?" he asked

"Paybacks a bitch." I gave his leg one last pat before our food came and avoided all topics of tonight and instead asking him more about his career path, school the hospital. His father's a doctor and he's following in those footsteps though he wants to be a specialist for children in either surgery or a doctor on the children's ward in a hospital.

I loved hearing him talk about the medical field and I loved his passion for it. He's going to make an amazing doctor one day. He's half through Medical school and as soon as fall classes start he's going to have very little time for anything other than studying.

I was proud of him taking the extra classes and volunteering at the hospital instead of just taking the time off. he was so dedicated

"Are you going to take classes in the fall?" he asked and I shook my head

"No, I can't afford out of state tuition."

"Have you looked into scholarships?" he asked and I shook my head again

"No." I admitted

"You really should, princess." He looked at me adoringly and I wanted to melt into him.

"Maybe, I'll look into it for winter quarter maybe."

"Promise?"  He asked me

"Promise." I agreed though I was still unsure, I did miss school. We finished up brunch and headed back to the hotel, the anticipation was killing me at this point and I could see in his eyes that he felt the same.