[Chapter Thirty-Four]

Chapter Thirty-Four

After that weekend I needed a break from it all and thankfully Aiden respected that and it reassured the fact that he didn't just want sex from me.

Instead we went out enjoying the last glimpses of summer while we still could, we only had a couple more weeks of nice weather let before it started getting cold.

When he could we would just walk around the city and he would show me around since I never really got the time to find my way around myself. The city was crowded and nothing like back home where you could smell the fresh air.

"Isn't it everything you hoped it would be?" he asked but I could sense sarcasm

"Actually it is." I smiled

"Really?" he asked surprised and I nodded

"I wanted the craziness and all the people, the fast pace and the up all night kind of feel." I leaned against him as we walked his hand firmly in mine.

"You hungry? I know a place around the corner" he asked and I nodded

"Yeah, it would be nice to cook at home though." I liked cooking.

"Okay, to the store it is." He pulled me suddenly in the opposite direction and laughed when I nearly fell over

"Jerk."

"Oh come on princess, I wouldn't have let you fall." He wrapped an arm around my waist and I bumped my hip to his

"It was still rude." I pouted playfully

"Well I'm sorry, I'll buy you ice cream." He offered and I pretended to think about it.

"Ice cream and Olaf and you have a deal." That movie was my current obsession that drove him fucking nuts.

"Come on." He groaned and I bit my bottom lip to keep from smiling.

"Please." I gave him the eyes and he looked right away

"Fine." He said a little dejected

"Thank you." I stopped him to give him a quick kiss before we went into the store but put his hands on the sides of my face to hold it gently against his which made me smile. I liked this whole relationship thing and I was okay keeping out of the bedroom, not that location really matters with us.

"What do you want for dinner?" he barley pulled away and it was a very intimate moment.

"Food." He rolled his eyes and took a step back and grabbed my hand again as we walked into the store.

"Really now?" He asked and I smiled and shrugged.

"How about tomorrow you pick and we'll watch whatever movie you want." I offered and he did a little victory fist pump which made me roll my eyes

"Victory!"

"Oh shut up." I shoved him lightly and he pulled my hand as he moved slightly to the side pulling me with him.

"I'm just messing with you." he wrapped an arm around my shoulder

"How about soup and stuffed shells?" I asked

"Sounds good." He agreed and I picked up everything for French onion soup and stuffed shells.

"What about sauce?" he brought me to that isle and I scoffed

"Hell no."

"What?" he asked confused

"I make my own and have some frozen at home." I loved making my own marinara it was relaxing for me to cook and bake, I had soup frozen but It's something easy to make when I get home so late, so that's all gone.