[Chapter Twenty-Two]

Chapter Twenty-Two 

When I got home I was too tired to do anything but crash in my bed and just sleep; I forgot how much work took out of me, I was used to being lazy, I liked being lazy.

Before I came here I got my AA, went through bartending school and worked two jobs to pay for it and to save up. I never had free time and now that I had a taste of it I didn't want to go back.

The next morning I woke up to Aiden shaking me slightly to wake me up.

"Time to get up." He kissed my neck and I lightly moaned and he did it again teasingly until I felt my back now being pushed down on the bed and his weight over me. His teeth rasped against the column of my throat.

"Aiden." I groaned

"Such a sexy sound." He pressed his core against mine and I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips roughly to his. He wasted no time in sliding his hand up my shirt and he ran his thumb over my bare breasts. The spike of pleasure had me wrapping my legs around him to cradle him tighter between my thighs, but it wasn't enough.

I was suddenly wide awake as I rolled him so I was straddling him and could press harder against him.

He pulled my chest down against him and his tongue forced its way to mine and the uncontrollable passion and raw desire was driving me insane.

I knew that as soon as one of us spoke it would all be over for now so I remained quiet as he pushed my shirt up and pulled it over my head. With my top half bare he took in the sight before he rolled me under him again and his mouth latched onto my flesh.

On instinct I arched my back offering my chest more and tangled my fingers in his hair to keep him right there. I cried out his name when his tongue flicked over them and I was so close to exploding right now. The pressure between my thighs hasn't been removed and the friction was almost too much.

I knew at this point I needed to stop this or I was going to lose, so I got on him again so I could stop the grinding and I nipped at his neck hard which had his hands gripping my ass to pull me down.

"Give in." I whispered and he hesitated for a moment before shaking his head

"Not going to happen," He told me "Come on baby girl, give in to me. I know you're aching for me as much as I am for you. Give into me and I'll make you scream." His whisper light voice in my ear and the way his hand made his way to my core had me hesitating this time.

I was feeling slightly dizzy and I wanted to so bad but I just couldn't.

"Not happening." I pushed him off of me because a couple more minutes and I know he could persuade me to. I got up and went to the shower; turning the water as cold as I could bear. I didn't like this no touching rule, It was hard enough to resist him without that.

I took as long as I could in there to calm down and tried to focus on anything else, like my date with Jake, which I'm not sure is such a good idea right now with my sexual frustration and how Jake has a tendency to get under my skin.

I wrapped my towel around me as I went to my room to get changed, tossing on shorts and a tank top and tying my hair up on top of my head, it was only nine thirty and the heat was already getting to me.

"Hey beautiful." He handed me a plate of breakfast when I came out.

"Hey." I said and looked down at the omelet, it looked delicious.

"You know you're going to kill me one of these days, right?" he asked and I shrugged

"You'll live." I smirked. I think it was getting to him that I was staying strong on this. He was trying to win by getting physical and it was driving him crazy that I was staying away. I really liked my none plan, plan; it was working very well for me.