[Chapter Thirty-One]

Chapter Thirty-One

I woke up before Aiden the next morning wrapped up in him and the sheets. I looked up at him and smiled to myself before scooting out of bed carefully to start brewing coffee and when I had that going I went to grab one of his dress shirts, remembering what he said last night.

I hoped he would rip it off and bring me to the nearest surface he could find. I put it in the bathroom for after my shower and then I went back to my room and jumped on him and straddled his waist which had him shoot up immediately awake. He looked around confused for a minute and then looked at me and smiled

"Morning boyfriend." I said and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me

"Morning girlfriend." He said back

"Look at us, we're so cheesy." I told him and he shrugged

"I'm okay with that."

"Coffee's brewing, hurry up and shower." I kissed him and went to the bathroom hoping he would follow, which he did.

I kept swatting his hands away from me as we showered and sprayed him in the face with cold water in warning.

When we were finished he tied a towel around his waist and then he grabbed mine and tried to dry my hair as I wrapped another one around me.

"Go get dressed" I laughed as I pushed him out of the bathroom. He pouted as I shut the door. I towel dried my hair and put on his shirt and skipped the underwear. I can't remember the last time I was this happy, he made me happy.

I poured the coffee and as soon as I put the pot back down he picked me up from behind and spun me around to face him.

"Tease." He poked my nose

"Am not. I thought you liked this, unless I heard you wrong last night."

"Oh no, you heard me right." He ranked his eyes over me

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked him suggestively.

He held my challenging stare before he took a step back to he could rip the shirt open and he groaned when he took in the nakedness underneath. He quickly removed his clothes again and hoisted me up on the island, laying me back and then he got up on there with me and he wasted no time plunging into me again.

I would think I would get tired of all the sex, it's happened to me in my past relationships but he just made me crave the pleasure he would give me time and time again

It was kind of hot, having him rip the shirt open, toss me on the island and make love to me. His pace was relentless and I had to grab the ledge to keep in place because he was pounding into me so hard.

I ignored the discomfort of the hard surface and wrapped my legs around him.

"Who's are you?" he asked me and i looked right into his eyes

"Yours." I told him and he speed up not being able to keep the careful control he had last night.

"I love it when you say that." He told me

"I'm yours." I told him again and he kissed hard and sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and gently bit down making me go crazy. I let go of the counter and very carefully we switched positions, ignoring the pain that would be in my knees later.

"That is." He relaxed back and let me set any pace or speed I wanted. It was his turn to relax and I didn't mind doing all the work and so I decided to tease him a little bit. I slowed way down and leaned in, my hair creating a little curtain around us.