-[Chapter Fifty-Two]-

• Dedicated to My Wonderful Mommy <3

Because the world lost a great actor and commedian today. 
RipRobinWilliams

Chapter Fifty-Two

I just went with everything as he gently laid me down on the bed like he did earlier but unlike last time he took the time to kiss me and feel my body, we weren't rushed and would take all the time in the world to make love to each other. His fingers weaved in mine and he looked down at the ring that was now on my finger.

It was beautiful. 

"It's a princess cut for my princes." He kissed the ring on my finger and my heart swelled with love, he had to have put so much thought into this.

"You didn't just see it, did you?" I asked and he smiled

"No. I obsessed on it for a month before I found the right one. I needed the right cut and it had to be perfect, beautiful and intricate but somehow kind of simple. Not too big but not too little." He looked at it and he ran his hands over the diamonds on the side

"It's beautiful." I whispered and I don't know if I could get used to seeing it on my finger

"Just like you." he smiled at me

"So cheesy." I rolled my eyes and he kissed my nose making me giggle a little.

"I'm so happy you're home." He kissed me, trying to make up for all the kisses we missed the past couple weeks. I wrapped my arms around him and I started to feel the bulge in his scrubs and I moaned. He could affect me so damn easy.

"I'm happy too." I said as he kissed my neck

"I missed feeling your soft skin, it was torture thinking I would never get to kiss you or hold you again." his tongue caressed my skin and I hissed in pleasure

"Please just make love to me, none of this, I need you." I said desperately

"If you think I'm simply going to fuck you like earlier, rushed and quick after I just got you back, after I proposed and you agreed to be my wife, you are surly insane princess. I'm going to drive you crazy as I run my mouth and hands over your body before I make love to you." he sat up and ran his hands up my side so he could pull my dress over my head and I pulled his shirt off and untied his scrubs.

Fuck he was so damn hot in them, and he had glasses on and I felt like he was an orgasm for my eyes right now, damn my fiancé was sexy.

My heart was racing like it was the first time as he looked over my body slowly, like he was re-memorizing every inch of me, like he needed to for everything to be alright in the world again. 

I don't know how I could think he was sleeping with her when he looked at me the way he did. He looked at me like I was his world, like no other girl existed, like there could never be anyone else and I knew that I made the right choice saying yes.

 He made a mistake and so did I, but you know the saying fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. If it happens again I will not come back no matter what he does. 

He kicked his boxers off and he hovered over me again, his forearms caging me in. I moved my thigh up his side and his hand darted out to grip my leg as he balanced himself on one arm

"You are making this incredibly hard." He complained and I arched my back and pressed my hips into his

"Isn't that the point?" I teased and he groaned as he buried his face in my neck and took a deep breath.

"You're impossible." He mumbled and I smiled 

"I love you." I told him and my heart beat hard again as he pulled his face back to look at me